(BoZ) Apollo x Male (Wizard) Reader

Requested by Nelson_Gay_Sunshine

For future references, READ THE REQUEST PAGE PLEASE!

Also when you request, please please PLEASE give a request  idea. Please. My brain literally blocked and I can't do requests with just a character, gender and whether they have powers or not. I really need story ideas too!

I was only a wizard in a small forest.

I never expected to fall in love with a God. Specifically, the god of medicine himself!

I had a ton of herbs in my hut, which might make sense as to why Apollo fell for me.

This evening, I was gonna be preparing some dinner. I hoped he really liked it, as it was our anniversary. I smiled as I smelled the delicious food. I tried cooking on my own, but it's much easier with magic.

When the food was ready, I added a sprinkle of herbs on top.

Each of the herbs I added were all something that I knew Apollo loved. I had the hopes that night would be perfect, it had to be perfect. Because he was perfect for me and he only deserves the best.

By the time I had finished adding all the spices and herbs on top of the meals, I heard a knocking door. I got up and open the door only to face the gorgeous blonde that I had been seeing these past few months.

"My beloved," I spoke, leaning in to kiss Apollo. Apollo happily kissed me back. I knew I truly love him, as he was the only one to accept the fact that I am a wizard. "Hello, handsome," Apollo replied. My cheeks heated up at the comment. Apollo was my first ever boyfriend, and the idea of being in a relationship and pet names still made my heart flutter. And good gracious, Apollo was willing to take this slow, and I was beyond glad at that. 

I pulled up a chair and motioned over to him to sit. I smiled when he took a bite of the food I prepared,  and watched as he melted, his eyes hut, humming in ecstasy. I blushed when his eyes then met mine, "This...this is so perfect, my beloved."

I can promise to all my ancestors my cheeks heated up as I happily but still nervously giggled, biting into the food. 

At some point we ended up snuggling on the couch, Apollo's arms wrapped around me as his head laid in my lap, while I was reading a book and occasionally playing with his beautiful, silky blonde hair. It was very relaxing, very enjoyable, and I loved every second of it. I gently admired him, his facing glowing. "See something you like?"

I smiled. "Yes, actually. I see something I love."

Apollo turned to face me and kissed me. I happily kissed him back. His lips were warm, soft and sweet. No matter how many times we kissed, it always felt like it was the first time.

I ran my hand through his hair, slightly pulling at it until he pulled away, smirking at me. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

I nodded, a smile present on my face, "Yes we shall."