(BoZ) Apollo x Female Reader

Requested by JoleenOliver

I'm working sorry for the delay
Yall I promise I will try to be more active, but I can't promise. I am in 7th grade (or 7th year) and its getting a lot of work and studying for me to do. Not to mention im failing maths and if I want to be a zoologist I need to get my grade higher amd understand my lesson for my National 7th grade exam in June.

Y/n P. O. V

Heron and I had just been brought to Olympus and needless to say, I was close to fainting. These were gods and goddeses. And this scared me. Terrified even, I lost my confidence of asking Apollo, the God of Medicine if he could help me with learning more about it. After all, I was training to be a healer, but of course no one wants to teach a woman. Heron wanted me to go with him as moral support. He saw me as a sister figure so I didn't think against it. And in case you are all wondering, yes people tried to have me burned alive for trying to learn about herbs and healing but what can I say? I have a passion.

Zeus introduced Heron and guess what? The gods and goddesses called him an idiot for bringing a demi god and mortal to Olympus. Typical Zeus. Whatever they said about him was...ugh lemme kill him. We saw Hera. She looked furious. Needless to say, out of fear I backed away. I was trembling like a chihuahua. I looked around a saw a certain blonde god who I guessed was Apollo. He saw me looking at him and smirked. I rolled my eyes and I walked to the balcony.

I took a deep breath and calmed down. I can do this. Hera isn't going to kill you. Don't worry. She wouldn't. Yet.
"Well, you don't seem too interested in the party." Startled, I turned around to see the same blonde from earlier.
"Oh, it's you." I said and turned my back to him.
"Oh darling, don't be so harsh." He said in a mock offended tone. I rolled my eyes with a small smile.
"You must be Apollo then, right?"
He nodded his head. Excitement sparked through me. I was talking with the God of Healing and Medicine.
"That's great! Now as a fellow healer I have a bunch of questions. Like, which herbs can help when it hurts woman at the time of month? What can fully heal a broken arm? Which of these herbs can cure which exact illness? I only know the basics but please do tell me more! Also what can help a heart when it feels broken and crying?" I asked enthusiastically.

Apollo seemed to be slightly taken aback. He then smiled.
"I'm pleased to know you have many questions regarding medicine and healing, but may I first know your name?" He asked.
I blushed, realising I didn't tell him my name. "Right, um, I'm Y/n. It's a really big pleasure to meet you." I said.
I saw his smile widen. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He replied. I laughed at how charming he was.
"Alright then, but would it be alright if you answered my questions?" I asked with a small hopeful smile.
"Of course, but one at a time."

Time Skip

After answering many questions, Apollo walked towards Heron to ask him something.
Heron was currently chatting away with Hermes.
"Hermes, would you mind if I stole this young boy for a minute?" Apollo asked Hermes. Hermes nodded and walked away. "So, Heron," Apollo started. "Y/n is your friend, right?" Heron nodded. "What about her?"
Apollo took a deep breath and asked Heron a question. "Is she with you? I mean, is she in love with you?" Apollo asked nervously. Heron nearly choked on his saliva. "No, Lord Apollo, she's like my sister." Heron said while laughing. Apollo looked a tiny bit embarrassed.
"Why? Do you like her?" Heron asked.
Apollo looked down to the ground. He definitely did like her and wanted to get to know her more. He knew already she had a passion for healing, so that might be nice to bond over. But that's all he knew about Y/n for now. He wanted to know more.
"Yes, I do like her." Apollo said, answering Heron's question. Heron laughed. "Of course you do. Half of the people like her, unless they want to burn her at the stake." He mentioned.

Apollo sighed. "Alright. Do you think I might have a chance with her?" Heron nodded.

After a while, it had turned to night. Apollo decided he would tell Y/n now how he felt. He eventually found her on the balcony. She was calm and closing her eyes. Her hand tapped to an imaginary beat. Apollo cleared his throat and caught the attention of Y/n. She smiled when she saw him. "It appears I have brightened up your evening." Apollo winked. Y/n laughed at the joke. "Nice one." She smiled.

"Y/n, I have something I want to speak to you about." Apollo spoke. Y/n nodded her head for him to continue.
"I have realised in this short time, I have grown quite fond of you, and I was hoping maybe you felt the same way." Apollo said, looking out at the dark night sky, with the beautiful stars shining brightly.

Meanwhile Y/n's face had a look of shock. "I- Lord Apollo, I didn't know. But I have also grown quite fond of you. But I don't want to rush it. So if you don't mind, I would like for us to stay as friends first, and then in the future maybe something more. But as I said, I do not like rushing things." Y/n said. Apollo nodded his head.
"Alright, I respect your decision. And I would love to be your friend, Y/n." Apollo smiled. At the end, they just hugged each other.
Both of them stargazed until really late, while still holding hands.

But little do they know what the future has in store for them.