(BoZ) Evios x Female Reader

Requested by AdriannaBates5

3rd P. O. V

"I'm telling you, Kofi! You did real great there! We should got back in! That way we'll get more money!" Evios tried to convince Kofi. He shook his head. "I don't know, Evios. I'll think about it. Although I really liked the fighting back there." Kofi smiled. Evios smirked and punched the air, jumping a little. But silently without them realising, a young woman who was covered with a blackish grey hood bumped into Evios. She quickly stole the money that the men had just won, and apologised.

"I'm so sorry, I should've seen where I was going." The young woman muttered. Evios and Kofi weren't able to really see the woman's features, but her voice seemed soft and quiet. Evios shook his head. "It's alright ma'am." He could feel his cheeks slowly heating up. He looked underneath her hood to find pretty e/c eyes staring at him, and some h/c hair peeking from underneath the hood. He smirked slightly. "My name's Evios, young lady." He lifted her hand and placed a small kiss on top. "Y/n. My name is Y/n." Y/n replied. She hid the money she stole in her back pocket. Kofi glanced over at them and rolled his eyes with a smirk. Evios was already falling for this woman. Her hood slowly fell off and it showed her features. Kofi himself would've thought this lovely Y/n was beautiful, but he respected boundaries and also thought that they wouldn't see her again. He nearly choked while trying to hold in his laughs. Evios was already liking her, as in like like.

Y/n smiled and walked away. "I do apologise, but I must hurry. It is  getting rather late." And she was right. The sun had nearly set and she had a whole army looking for her. Let's say she stole from a lot. "Have a nice evening, gentlemen." She smirked and kissed Evios on the cheek and afterwards ran passed them. Evios blushed and gaped at her. He couldn't stop staring until...

"Evios? Where's our money?" Kofi asked. Evios quickly composed himself and checked his pockets. It was gone. "Um... Kofi?"  Evios said in a slight panicked manner.  "HEY YOU TWO! Have you seen this woman?" An elder man asked in pure rage. It was a wanted poster of Y/n. Kofi face palmed as Evios groaned. "I'm sorry sir, we have seen her running in that direction." Evios replied while pointing to the other direction than where Y/n had ran earlier. The elder man scoffed. "Alright, sorry to bother you fellas." He walked away and grumbled. Kofi finally let out a laugh that he had held when he first saw his friend's reaction. Evios simply looked at him in confusion.

"Looks like someone had already stolen the money, huh Evios." Evios was in a dazed state. "Not just the money, Kofi. She's no common thief. Y/n was already able to steal my heart."

Yes I know it's crap, I'm so sorry, I'm running out of ideas. I'm so so so sorry, I've started school again today. I'm so sorry to all those waiting for their requests.