(BoZ) Hermes x Female Reader (Lime)

Requested by
@FandomTrash56
Also can we just-😳
That picture up there-😳👌👌👌
Also warning: Heavy make out session. Maybe even slight lemon...
Whoops...

3rd P. O. V.

Y/n shivered slightly as she continued sleeping, but the sun decided to shine on her face. She made herself a mental note to kill Apollo later. "Good morning my love." A lovely smooth voice spoke. She peeked one eye open and saw her lover, Hermes, slightly caressing her forearm. She smiled at him. "Hello. And good night." She said, erupting a laugh from Hermes. "Come on, Love. Please wake up." He spoke. Y/n just cuddled more into his chest. "Fine." She groaned. She stretched her arms, making sure not to tear the thing fabric covering her top.

She looked at the sunrise. Yes, it was beautiful, but it's the reason she woke up from her peaceful slumber. "Remind me to kill Apollo later." Y/n muttered under her breath. Hermes heard her and bursted out laughing. "I would love to see that happening." Hermes smiled.

Y/n suddenly felt hungry. Her stomach rumbled, causing Hermes to stifle a laugh. "I was somehow expecting you to be hungry, so before I came back to snuggle with you, I made some breakfast." He got out of the bed and dashed quickly. Hermes returned with a tray with some food. "I may have done a tiny fire in the kitchen, but I have taken care of it and I hope you like it, love." He kissed Y/n's forehead. She blushed slightly.

The tray had a single flower, specifically f/flower. And some pancakes/waffles. And a cup of tea. Y/n smiled as she took a bite. It was delicious!

Hermes smiled as he looked at his lover. He knows he loves her, but sadly, she can't go to Olympus with him. But that didn't stop him at all with the visits. He always loved doing something special it small gestures of love towards her.

"Hey, Hermes?" He looked into Y/n's e/c eyes. "Why do you keep coming back?" Y/n questioned. "Don't you have a wife or anything?" She asked worriedly. Hermes looked at her with love in his eyes. After Y/n put the tray on the side, Hermes moved her to sit on his lap. He smiled. "Y/n. I love you, and only you. No, I am not married, but if I have to choose someone to marry now, it's you. I want you as my wife, someday. I love you, Y/n. I will keep coming back all my life. I will always find you." Hermes stated, making some tears gather in Y/n's eyes. She smiled in return. "I love you too, Hermes. I know if I had the chance to pick my husband, it's going to be you. You're the one for me, Hermes." Their foreheads rested against one another's, until Hermes decided to take the tiny risk.

Hermes kissed Y/n, causing her to immediately kiss him back. When he pulled away, he smirked. He started kissing down her neck. Soon enough he reached her sweet spot. She moaned softly as she grinded herself on him. Her hands found his hair. He slowly trailed down to her covered chest, but he slowly removed her top, revealing her bare chest before him. Hermes smirked as he looked at her red face.

Needless to say, both god and mortal spent the day in bed.