(BoZ) Hermes x Female Reader

Requested by SamanthadaRosa5
I'm sorry for the delay

Y/n P. O. V

I was hiding behind the pillar, getting my arrow notched in my bow. I looked at the weird creatures. Those Giants. I stood beside Artemis as she also got her bow ready. I pulled back the arrow, and let it go. It whizzed past my ear as I let out my breath. I smiled as it hit the eye of a giant. I ran a little closer. I brought another arrow from my quiver and aimed it again. Just as I was about to let it go, I was pushed to the ground. I looked up to see teal eyes staring into my e/c eyes. Hermes.

He stood up and dusted himself off. "Are you alright Y/n?" He asked as he extended a hand for me. I nearly hesitated, I nearly forgot we were in a battle until I heard Ares yell. I looked up and he was aiming for me. I rolled out of the way. Hermes helped me stand up. I ran back behind fallen pillars and notched another arrow as  Hermes tried to distract Ares. I waited for the right moment and pulled back the string. I inhaled slowly and exhaled slowly. I let the arrow go because I had a perfect shot. It ended up hitting his helmet, leaving a dent and letting him stumble backwards.

I looked into his eyes. Hermes glanced down at my lips, then his eyes met mine. I jumped and kissed him, catching him off-guard and nearly falling before I felt him kiss me back, letting his hands go to my back. As much as we hated to, we broke the kiss and went back to our fight. "We got this. Together."

I notched another arrow at Ares. "Pathetic." Ares said.
"Says you." I responded with sass. Ares glared at me causing me to want to shrink. Before anyone attacked, I was roughly pushed away by a giant. I screamed as my back met the ground.

"Dammit." I notched my last arrow and let it go straight into the eye of the giant. I let out a breath I didn't realise I had in. I looked behind me quickly and saw Hermes dealing damage to Ares. I smiled and went back to try and fight this crazy monster trying to kill me.

Time Skip and 3rd P. O. V

"It's over. It's finally over." Y/n said as she fell to her knees. The giants were dead. Everyone was alright, well, mostly everyone. Zeus sacrificed himself for Hera. Y/n ended up finding Hera's hand, and out of disgust, puked beside said hand. Y/n felt guilty, but luckily none got on the hand so eh. Luck I guess.

"It would seem so." Hermes stated and kneeled down beside Y/n, trapping her in a small hug. "I'm glad you're still here with me." Y/n stated. "As am I." Hermes replied. "So where does that leave us?" Y/n asked Hermes, referring to the kiss from earlier.

"Well, what do you want to be?" He asked with a small smirk.
Y/n smirked back. "I'd say, I'd want to do that again," she said and pecked his lips. "maybe do something more." She hinted. "And of course, I want to spend as much time with you as possible."
She said as she stood up, causing Hermes to also stand up.

The sun was current setting, Y/n and Hermes looked into each other's eyes.

"I must say, I would like the same thing, Y/n." Hermes replied.
"Just shut up and kiss me right now."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

And during the sunset, Hermes removed his helmet and kissed Y/n, who kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Hermes dipped her down a little and cupped her cheek.

Needless to say, even through some tragic stuff and dangerous stuff in that day, it ended beautifully.