8. "I'll lead, okay, bebe?"🦋 (nsfw)

*soft nsfw imagine*

Scenario: You and Matt had a very deep conversation about your relationship, which led to a passionate makeout.

°•*~~~~~*•°

"Matt..."
You release a broken whimper against his warm lips.

"I love you so much..."
You crash your lips against his. Your mouths felt so hot, moving perfectly in sink with eachother.

You get on Matt's lap impatiently, straddling him.

"I love you too Y/n..."
Matt slid his hand up your shirt, his cold fingertips touching your lower back. You part your lips slightly with a gasp, giving access to his tongue.

You both make out for a few minutes which felt like hours, it was getting hard to breathe because the air is too hot.

You pull away, a string of saliva following between your mouths.

You sigh, as you rub your needy crotch against his hard one.

"Y/n...are you sure about this?"
He says furrowing his eyebrows, looking seriously into your eyes.

Matt knows you are always hesitant when it comes to sex, but today it just feels right to you. To do this with someone you really love. Matthew.

"Mhm...yes" You whisper, sensually biting his earlobe.

"Alroight, I'll do everything, ok bebe?"
He whispers, sucking and biting on your neck. That's gonna leave a hickey.

"I hav-en't do--ne...this before..."
You stutter.

"I know, I'll help, love."
Matt says kissing your cheek. Your heart flutters, you feel so warm in your heart. You feel safe and comfortable.

He slowly lifts you up from his lap and lays you down on the bed gently with care.

"I'll do everything, okay bebe? You just concentrate on the pleasure."
Matt whispers, kissing your cheek. Then leaves a trail of wet sloppy kisses down to the hickey he gave before, sucking on the sensitive skin.

"Ok-ay.."
You squirm.

You can feel Matt's knee rubbing against your wet clothed pussy, driving you insane. You bite your lip trying to control your moans.

You impatiently pull off your shirt and your bra. You are throbbing between your legs, which is really frustrating.
Matt chuckles at your eagerness, making you red.

"I told I'll do everything, didn't I? Hm?" He giggles under breath, grabbing a blue tie on the table beside the bed.

"Guess I'll need to tie up those bratty hands of yours." He grins.

"Wait-really?!" You gasp, your eyes wide.

He doesn't say anything, just kisses you, making your mind foggy again, you can't think about anything, just his sweet lips.

And when he pulls away, your hands are already tied to the bedpost. He literally controls you with his kisses and you can't complain about it.
(Because you like it duh, I mean who wouldn't?(。•̀ᴗ-)✧)

"Matt!" You whine.

"What? Want me to shut that pretty mouth of yours?" He smirks.

He's really enjoying this huh? →_→
~~~~

He bents down and lightly tugs on your nipples with this teeth.

You squirm, "Matt..."

"Sorry" He chuckles.