4. I can't think. 🦋 (nsfw)

You just cleaned the kitchen. There were too many dishes. You were tired. You could've asked Matt to help you, but he was really busy upstairs. You sighed as you washed your hands. It's almost time for dinner, you didn't want to order again. You need to cook something. You check the fridge, there were not many ingredients that you could cook with. You asked Matt to go grocery shopping, but he didn't cause he was stressed about something.

You sighed, "MATT? WHAT DO I COOK FOR DINNER?" You yelled loudly. "ANYTHING YOU WANT!" He yelled back. Normally, you both would cook together or take turns. You didn't mind cooking for both of you once in while. You didn't understand why he was so stressed that he's not even coming down. You walked up the stairs. Entering the bedroom, you saw Matt sitting infront of his computer, typing something. "Baby...everything ok?" You asked, worried. "Um...yeah..." He mumbles, clearly distracted. You sigh and walk behind him, wrapping your arms around his neck, placing your chin on to his shoulder. "What's wrong?" You softly whisper in his ear.

He sighs loudly, obviously looking very stressed and tired. "I can't think." That's confusing. "Huh?" He sighs again, "I can't think, I was supposed to write a 18+ script. I should've uploaded that days ago..."

You chuckle, "A 18+ script? Aren't you very experienced in that?" You tease, letting out a breathy giggle. "Stop...It's not like that..." Matt whines, playfully slapping your arm. You both giggle. That's the first time he laughed today. "Do you want me help you?" You smirk at him. He laughs, "Oh god...Y/n! You're so dirty minded!" Matt turns crimson. He's probably imagining things. Good.  ^-^

"So are you!" You giggle as you press a sweet kith on his cheek. "Ok...so what's the role you're playing?"

"I'm the playful boyfriend who always gets horny..." He says playing with his fingers.  "Wow...aren't you always like that?" You tease him again. He is like that. Always very needy and adorable♡ He pouts, "Stop" You chuckle and pull him in a kith.  A soft, sensual kith. His lips are so soft and sweet against yours. You could make out with him for hours and still not get bored. "I'll help you with your problem..." you whisper, sensually as you straddle his lap. He bites his lip, "Oh yeah? I think you can..." He smirks at me, sliding his hands under your top.

He starts fumbling with you strapless bra. He unhooks it and slowly pulls it out. "Matt now I feel exposed..." You blush, your cheeks heating up. "I did not even get started!" He giggles. You take of your top and look up at him. He was just admiring you. You looked so gorgeous to him. "Stop staring!" You whined. He grins, "You are too cute!" He protests, blushing.

Matt pulls you in again, presses his lips on to yours. Your tongues caress each other softly. Your mouths so warm and wet. It was so comforting. He grips your waist tightly for a few seconds, then slowly slips his hand in your shorts and tugs on them, gesturing you to remove them. You remove them and throw them on to the bed, next to desk.

You help Matt take of his hoodie, his jeans and his boxers. You still had your panties on. You were so wet, you can see through your panties now. "Oh god... You are already so wet for me..." He whispers in your ear, lightly nibbling on it, sending shivers down your spine. He was hard too, he was fully naked. He chuckles, pulling your panties down. You could feel his bulge against your wet core. Matt released a frustrated groan throwing his head back. You bit your lip, " So...should put it in matty?" You innocently asked, provoking him. "You know what you're doing aren't you? Do you really think I can wait longer?" His cheeks so hot and red. You both always played a bit before fucking but now you both are really desperate.

He leans in as he takes one your sensitive buds in to his mouth, sucking on it making your whole body shiver. He plays with the other bud, twirling it. "Matt-hahhg!" You moan loudly as he swirls his wet, hot tongue on your soft, sensitive nipple. He was sucking very fastly, not giving you any time to process. He lets go after a minute or so, breathing heavily. "I just loving sucking your sweet nipples...mmm" He groans, presses his lips to yours, hungrily.

He grips your waist, pulling you against his naked bulge. You moan out load, gripping onto his shoulders. He takes his length in is hand and starts rubbing it to your wet core.

He smirks, he loves how sensitive you are to his touch. It makes him feel happy to know he's the only guy who can do that. Meanwhile, you were a moaning mess, you were playing with your nipples, as his length rubbed against your mound. You were so lost in pleasure, that you did not notice, Matt leaving love bites on your neck. You hissed, it was a bit painful but also an amazing feeling.

He chuckled, "Should I slip it in?" Matt says now looking up at you. You nodded desperately. You loved how he always asked for your consent. Matt slowly slips his length  into you, you were still on lap. You let out a whiny moan. No matter, how many times he filled you, he never leaved no spaces. You felt full. Matt moans loudly, he lays his chin on your shoulder, hugging you. "Shoul-should I start moving?" You stuttered. "I'll help you..." He mutters. You moved up and down slowly, you were still getting adjusted to his size. You let out a little squeal as you go down again, feeling full. He's touching your spot.

You are so sensitive. You hid yourself in his chest, still moving your hips from the back. The room was so quiet before, now the only noises you could hear was heavy breathing, loud moans and skin lightly slapping. Matt was getting impatient and couldn't take the slow pace anymore. He gripped your thighs roughly. "Fuck it..." He says in a raspy tone. You squirm loudly as Matt roughly pushes himself in and out of you. Over and over again.

You can't really take the lead for long. You love when he gets rough with you. He was hitting your spot over and over again,  making you squirm and scream a little. His groans were getting loud, "Hahh-haa!" He was getting close. He hugged your waist, hiding his face between your boobs.

(A/N: You mean my non existent boobies? ;-;)

You shut your eyes tightly, you clasp your hand to your mouth. "Matt..." You half moan half whine, " Ye-yeah...me too"

You felt a knot in your stomach, you couldn't hold it in anymore. "Matt!" You moan, as you release your warm liquids around him. He sighed, hugging you more tightly. He roughly grinds against you, still fully inside. He lets out a whiny moan. He immediately pulls out. He starts pulling and rubbing on his length, releasing hot, white cum on your stomach. He sighs loudly, wrapping you in a hug. "That was so good." He mumbles in your hair.

"Yeah..." You shyly mutter. Your both faces are so red and hot. Your bodies so sweaty,  covered in fluids. The room feels so hot now. You lift his face up, "I hope that helps you write a script." You smile softly at him. He looks confused for second, and then realises what you are talking about. " I totally forgot." He says making you both burst out in laughter. "Ok...now I'll go make dinner!" You grin, getting off of him.

"No!" Matt pouts, pulling your hand. He pulls you onto his lap and presses his lips against yours. You both giggle, "Matt, it's dinner time and we don't have any food at home, I'll have to cook." He boops your nose with his, "We will order, I know we are ordering a lot of food these days but just this one day. Tommorow I'll get groceries. I promise" He says, doing the adorable magic thingy with his eyes to convince you, which you just cannot resist. "Ok...fine..." You sigh, smiling. "Ok! Good! I'll order some chinese! Let's take a shower first, then eat and after that I'll write a script and record it." He smirks at you. You playfully roll your eyes.

You get up, "Ok, I'll be in the bathroom, let's take a shower together." You wink at him, playfully. He smirks, "Of course, I'll be there in a minute." You giggle.

You know what you both are going to do in the shower teeheee (*evil laugh* 2nd round-) Obviously, you both are going to do the conga dance. Duh.💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

○•○•○•○•○•○
1505 words.