7. Little baby🦋 (sfw, age regression)

(A/n: I know I've been gone for a long time lol, I was writing my exams so anyways 🖤🖤 I'm back 😭😭💖 finally)
°
°
°
°
°~~~𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤~~~

    ~~~𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚       𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨, "𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙖"~~~

You cry uncontrollably, hugging your legs, your knees under your chin.
You were trembling, your feet feel so cold. You pull the big, soft sheets up to your chest with your small fists.
You were on your bed, scared and sad.

You knew you should've listened to daddy and not watch that super scary movie •́  ‿ ,•̀

Daddy told you, that you can watch that  scary movie with him, when he gets back from work, but you were too curious, so you just watched it.

And now, your room feels so dark and cold. It feels like someone is under your bed, ready to pull you down by your legs.
That sent chills down your body.

You have all the lights on and you were under your big, soft, comfy pink blankets, (It has little baby elephants on it! ^-^) but still you want daddy to come back home, because daddy is the only one, who can make you feel safe.

He will get back at eight, more thirty minutes.

You release a shaky sigh, as you wipe your tears from your puffed cheeks.
You whined sadly,

"Daddy...(╥﹏╥)"

You shift, uncomfortably, picking your phone up again for the billionth time to check time.
You smile, when saw that it was time.
Daddy should be coming back now.

You muster up the courage, and hug bun bun.

You get up slowly.

You run to the living room, not looking back and sit on the couch, waiting for the front door to open.

          *𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨*    *𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨*

"Hey bab---"

You squeal loudly, jumping on daddy, making him fall on the floor.

Daddy groans, laughing.

"Somebody really missed me, huh? ;) "

*𝘾𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 ƪ(‾.‾“)┐*

‾“)┐*