1. Insecurities 🦋 (sfw)

It was very sunny outside, you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled

It was very sunny outside, you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. " I look okay I guess", you said running your hand over your new bathing suit. "Okay? That's so good on you, you look very pretty♡", said a familiar voice. You turn around to see that matthew is smiling at you, you blush "thanks matty, but I'm still insecure you know that, I'm nervous, what if everyone stares at me?" Hearing you say stuff like this always gets matt sad because he knows you are very gorgeous and always thought you were very beautiful ♡

"No, you are so pretty, I'm lucky to have you. If they stare, they are staring cause they are jealous" he says grinning. He hugs you tightly, this is enough to make you feel safe and home♡ You both get dressed up in your clothes, underneath with the bathing suits.

Matt and you packed some (food of your choice), you both get your stuff and get in the car ready to leave. Matt starts driving to the beach, the beach is Twenty minutes from your place, so it won't be that long.

You always loved the beach(if you don't, just pretend you do lol) cause of the cold breezy waves and all the sand castles you can make teehee, you were so excited but also insecure because of your body , you always covered yourself up because of all the bullying you went through as a child, it still triggers you to this day, but when you met Matt, he always made sure you felt beautiful, helping you overcome your insecurities.

You loved going to the beach with him especially, you remember all the lovely dates you both had at the beach♡, you smile to yourself, you didn't even notice that you guys reached the beach already. "Hey baby, look we are here" Matt says turning off the ignition of the car. "Ok" you squeal, Matt chuckles at your excitement, he always loved seeing this side of you, because that makes his heart flutter.

You both get inside the beach, the hot sun rays hitting your face, So many people are here, they will stare at you, you think to yourself, what if they look at all the stretch marks and scars you have? You start to panic, you are suddenly feeling insecure again. But matt pulls you out of your thoughts, he interwines his fingers with yours, "common on, let's lay down"

You both sit down on to the soft blanket, to distract yourself, you ask "Matt do you want to build a sandcastle with me?" (Frozen reference hehe), "yeah, sure" he smiles. You both fill your buckets and start making blocks of sand, to build the castle.

Not many people were there in the area you both were, and nobody's looking at you. You sigh in relief, hoping nobody looks at you and judges you.

After a few hours, you both get finally exhausted with playing, you both relax a bit under the sun, tanning, with sunscreen of course or else you both would've looked like cooked chicken •~•

Obviously, you were getting bored again, so you wake matt up, "yes?" He says in a groggy voice, this man never sleeps and is now sleeping when your bored ;-; sowwy matty "I'm bored" you whine, "hmm ok, my tummy feels empty, I'm hungry, let's eat then, ok babe?" He says rubbing his eyes. You nod smiling.

"Wait! Shit- i think we forgot the food in the car", matt gets up, "ok, I'll get it, be right back"

Now that you are alone, you start feeling nervous because a woman with two kids on her side were walking in your direction, you tried not to look at her but the woman made eye contact with you and then her eyes went to your thighs, she made a disgusted look at your thighs, she was jugding you, and then walked away dragging the kids with her, I guess she saw the stretch marks and scars. Tears fill up in your eyes, now all you want to do is run back to the car, and you do that, you run back to the car.

"Oh you didn't have to- wait what happened?" Matt asked as you approached the car, he was holding the food. He looks so concerned, " can we go home please?" you choke on your tears, sometimes you wished you weren't this sensitive but Matt doesn't complain, he nods and packs everything back into the car.

The car was silent for a while, "hey baby? Why were you crying?what happened?" He said furrowing his eyebrows, his eyes still on the road. You didn't want to annoy him, "um nothing..."

"Do not lie to me" Matt said sternly, "i know something happened"

"I'm just so dumb and ugly" you blurt out suddenly, tears blurring your vision. " This lady..at-at the beach..looked at me dis-disgusted after she saw my stretch marks and scars..." you mutter.

"Baby," he stops the car.

Looks at you in the eyes with so much love in his eyes " you are the most gorgeous person, I've ever met, I'm grateful to have you as my partner. You are not dumb or ugly, it was not your fault that woman is blind, you are perfect" he says lifting your chin up, brushing his lips against your salty ones, grinning.

"There will be many people like her, who will try to make you feel bad, but you should remember that you are absolutely gorgeous ♡" he says, your face turns red, blushing, you look up with doe eyes. "You are so fucking cute, i love you" he giggles and pulls in a kith. "I love you too" you shyly blurt out. I love this man so much, I'm lucky♡ "I'll show you how much I love you, when we get back" he smirked, you turn red again.

You know he made you feel loved when you both got home😳

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○
1001 words.