5. Making you blush 🦋 (sfw)

(A/N : So guys...I wrote this like a little joke lol。◕‿◕。)

It was a hot afternoon, You and Matt were both laying on the bed, dying of boredom. You pout and stare at the ceiling above you, annoyed. Next to you, Matt was trying to sleep but he couldn't sleep because of his messed up sleeping schedule. You tell him to change it, but he's too stubborn. You hear him sigh again for like the hundredth time. You both had nothing to do. It was the weekend and it was very hot outside, so you didn't feel like getting up but you both were still bored.

"Matt..." You whine, "Yes?" Matt mumbles, curling his back, hugging his pillow. "I'm so bored... let's do something..." He sighs, "Me too...I wanted to stream but it's too hot outside..." He groans, turning to you. You pout at him, making a annoyed face. Matt chuckles lightly. "Let me sleep ;-;"
He slowly starts turning away from you but you pull on him arm and hug him. " No! I'm bored.." You whine, putting your leg over his thigh.

"You are so annoying... it's so hot, get away from me ;-;" He rolls his eyes and tries to push you away but your grip was too strong. He whines, laughing. " What do you want me to do, huh? Cuddle you when it's this hot, nu-uh" You half groan half whine, as you get on top of him. You sit on his stomach, fiddling with his messy hair. Matt lets out a breathy giggle, "Matt do I have a double chin? Can you see it?"

"What?" He asks confused.
"Oh, you know from your point of view, you can maybe see my double chin." You giggle, " I don't know why I even asked you that..." You burst out laughing, making Matt giggle a little.

"Nah you're fine, Ok, now get off me^_^" He says, playfully rolling his eyes, pushing you off of him. " Ouch...fuck you=_=" You mutter, pretending to be hurt just to annoy him even more. "Not in the mood today, sorry^_^" He says getting up from the bed. "Oh- O_o" You facepalm, shaking your head. He is so dirty minded but you don't mind cause so are you. This is how you both talk all the time anyways.

You lazily walk down the stairs. You can see Matt sitting on the couch watching some boring ass movie. You just don't like movies, you watch shows more. And Matt watches movies a lot but from the look of his face right now, he's still bored as fuck.

You groan and flop beside him on the couch. Matt mutters, "Nah..." Under his breath as he changes the channel. "Hey baby, is there any movie or anything we could watch? I don't wanna watch shows...you know I can't get into them." You nod your head.

Suddenly an Idea pops into head.  You smirk, "why the fuck did I not think about this before?" You thought yourself. Seeing you grin like that, made Matt confused. "What?" He asks confused. Heehe this is gonna be funny ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

"Do you wanna read something maybe?" You smile at him. "Nah... I don't wanna read, I'll watch-" "Matt trust me, this gonna be different...(ㆁωㆁ)" "Um ok then" He shrugs.
You open your phone, then open the lezhin app. I think you know where this about to go ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

You open your favourite, BJ ALEX( ꈍᴗꈍ) (if you don't like this, just pretend you do lol) and your fAvOuRiTe chapter.(◠‿◕)

You give your phone to Matt still smirking. He knows you're up to something but he definitely doesn't expect this (✯ᴗ✯) Matt knows what yaoi is, but he never reads it because he's too shy and it makes him blush.

One time, he asked you what killing stalking is because people in the comments were asking him to read it.
You did show him what it was, because you are such a good partner duh(◡ ω ◡)

You showed him that and he became so red like a freaking tomato, it was too graphic for him apparently ʘ‿ʘ
And after that experience, it really did traumatize his poor little eye balls◉‿◉

"Just keep scrolling, ok?" You look up at him, waiting patiently. "I don't even understand what's happening in this chapter, but ok..."

Suddenly his eyes widen, and blood rushes to cheeks. He stares at the phone in shock realising what he was  reading. He lets out a whiny sigh. "Huh...Why are you like this Y/n?" Matt blushes, facepalming. You giggle, "it's a good manhwa you know..." You tease him. " Huh...well... it's ok" He chuckles, still scrolling.
"Wait aren't you mad at me? Do you like it?" You grin. "No I'm not that mad, I kinda like this one(ㆁωㆁ), I like this one better than the other one ;-; " You smile, " Wait this isn't even the start, there's more! Now we can read BL together!" You say, making heart eyes.

Matt's cheeks turn red, "Yeah...maybe...But not that killing stalking ;-; no thank you O_o"
You giggle and kith his cheek, "ok..ok..."

( ╹▽╹ )
851 words.