2. The Library 🦋 (Nsfw)

(In this Matt and you are highschool students)

"Hey y/n, can you pass me that book over there?" Matt asks, his eyes concentrated on the textbook infront of him. "Yeah, sure" you muttered pushing the book over to Matt.

You both are at the school Library, preparing for the test tommorow. You are so nervous, you are going to fail again. But Matt was right beside you, to help you. He always had good grades, you did too, but after your grandfather passed away, it's been hard for you to concentrate on studies.

You looked up from your book, to see your cute boyfriend studying. Matt looked so handsome, his messy hair on this forehead, his beautiful green eyes, his slightly chapped pink lips, his beard, you love to play with. You always wondered how you got this lucky, nobody before him treated you like he does. You know he always cares for you.

"Hey Matt, I don't understand this" you said pointing your finger on to a paragraph in your textbook, leaning next to him. "Oh this? This is pretty simple. Wait, I'll explain...." , while he was talking, obviously you were getting distracted again, it was so boring, you had no interest. You noticed you both were so close to eachother, you could feel his hot breathing on your neck. It instantly sent chills down your spine, you felt tingly all over your body, and then you realised.

Because of school, you guys were not able to meet up like before, go on dates, have *cOuGh cOuGh*, you missed him being this close to you, you missed just cuddling with him, kissing him a lot.

Without realising, Matt put a hand on your thigh, still talking. But you were so distracted by his soft plump lips and his soft hand on your bare thigh. You closed your legs together tightly, blood rushed to your cheeks. You obviously started imagining things that you shouldn't while studying but this is driving you crazy. He is too cute.

" So, that's it, did you understand babe?" Matt said looking up at you, as he moved away from you. "Oh! Yeah-yeah i di-did, thank you" you stuttered blushing, looking down on to the book infront of you. "No problem...alroight then" Matt sighed looking back into his textbook.

"Oh shit! My pencil" you sighed, as it slipped from your fingers, dropping onto the floor. You bent down and grabbed the pencil. Just when you were about to get up, you realised that Matt's crotch was just infront of your face. You become red again, if only you both weren't in the library, you'd literally attack him with kisses.

And then an idea popped up in your brain, you've read about library sex before, and you always wanted to try it, but you both were just nervous you'd get caught. But, you needed this right now. You giggled quietly, laying your hands on Matt's thighs. He looks under the table confused, " What are doing under there?Get up" he laughs. You shook your head grinning, " Why? Oh no... don't tell me that you are going to do sonething...not right now, What if somebody sees us?" Matt whispered quietly, he wanted to but he didn't want the librarian to see you both. He grabs onto your arm before it could reach his zipper. But you were fast enough. "Babe... " Matt groans as you slowly rubbed your hand on to his clothed crotch.

"Baby, nobody is around us, if you are quiet, we won't get caught" you said, biting your lip. Matt bit his lip and let go of your arm reluctantly, and then helps you unzip his jeans, you pulled them down, just a little a bit. His eyes were on you as you pulled down his boxers too, just a bit. You started playing with his length, slowly moving your hand up and down. Matt was getting annoyed that you were doing everything slowly, just to tease him. He grabbed you by your ponytail, making you look up at him. The way you were batting your eyelashes was driving him crazy.

You looked so innocent. "You better not tease me right now, stop playing." he said sternly, out of breath. Blushing,"Ok" you squeaked out. You start rubbing his red tip, his length looking painfully hard. You slowly wetted your lips, locking your eyes with his green ones. He was excited but also nervous. You leave a wet, warm kiss on to the red tip, making Matt hiss. He glared at you, you let out a little laugh knowing your plan is working. You grabbed on to the length, leaned forward and wrapped your wet lips on his length. Your mouth was so hot, Matt felt as if he was going to melt in your mouth. You started slowly bobbing your head up and down. Matt grabbed a fistful of your hair and started roughly pushing himself inside, making your eyes wet with tears.

"Fuck baby! You are so good...Keep doing that, hnnhhh..." he moans quietly, hoping nobody hears. He pats your head softly letting your hair go. He grips on to the table so tightly, his knuckles turn white. If someone was around, they would definitely hear the slurping noises.

You kept sucking him, your tongue playing with the tip. The tip was already leaking with pre cum. You pulled away, a string of saliva still attached with the tip of the length hangs.

"Babe, don't stop..keep going" Matt whispers, running his hand over your hair. You nodded, wrapping your mouth around him again,

" Ahh! Fuck!" Matt's eyes go wide, realising he just let out a loud moan, he clasps his hand to his mouth, his other hand still on top of your head. You started bobbing your head faster. Matt immediately closes his thighs. He's close. You go even faster, deepthroating him. This was enough to edge him, he lets out a little squeak, filling your mouth with his warm load. "Pwah!...hhnnghh..." you pulled away, look up at him, acting innocent. He let out a breathy chuckle. "Wait, you didn't actually swallowed it, right?" You opened your mouth to show him that you did. He chuckles, " Get up" He says.

You get up, now your knees very sour, the floor was cold too. Matt leans over to you, rubbing your knees " When we get home, I'll help you study, and after that...we can play games together"

"Ok, we can play in bed" You smirked. Matt laughs, pressing his lips against yours, his kitheths are so soft and sweet. "I love you" He says blushing. "I love you too" you say capturing him in an another sweet kith.

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○
1124 words.