Preparation

Today I realised I didn't publish anything in this new year...

Anyway tonight I could come up with some ideas so I write them down.

Phana's craziness has no limit I must say..
Seriously.no.limit.

18 years of Forth & Beam :

At Phana's home :

A day before exam -

Bright is gaping wide.

Kit is filling his mouth with chips looking totally relaxed in front of a storm named Phana.

Bright's mind is itching to say something to his mommy.

Kit can feel it so shush him not to say a word.

"Enjoy son."

'How can mommy enjoy?Though it has nothing to do with me.It's not my body and mind that is getting tired!' Bright shrugs.

Beam joins them downstairs.He wanted water actually.

Then stops like a statue in the living room where his mommy is enjoying and brother is gawking at a very very busy Phana.

Beam goes near his father.

"Wah!That much food!!!"

Phana looks at him once and smile then starts cooking again.He doesn't want to show tiredness to his son.Before exams parents must show positivity so children can be relax.That brings the best out of him or her.

"Did you guys invite someone at home?" Beam brought water bottle with him and stands next to Kit.

"All the foods are for you to eat.."Kit says in a flat tone.

Both Beam and Bright gapes at their mommy like he grows a horn in head.

"All are nutritious and good for brain and gives energy.I should add that too."

"Mommy!!This is ridiculous!!!How can I eat foods of 10 people???"

"Baby,you have to eat what you like to eat.He prepares those as you may crave for any of them."

"Ooookayyy...but what about the rest of the foods?"

"I don't have to cook for a week at least.Hurreehhhh.....!"

Bright rolls his eyes.

"What?!I name you Bright so think only about the bright side." Kit says nonchalantly.

Beam chuckles.

"When can we have a normal family?" Bright asks to no one.

"Never!!" Kit resumes his eating.

Beam chuckles again.

***

During dinner time -

"Just watch it..After your brother's exam even earthquake can't stir him up..."

"Laugh as much as you can..I have a lot of things to arrange..'

'All these years I was preparing you for this exam.Finally the time has come.I can't take risk.'

"Try that fruit salad I specially prepared for you with lots of nuts...It will boost up your energy baby.."

"Yes daddy.."

"Don't eat too much!!You will feel bloated that will not give you sound sleep tonight."