Accomplished

What is happening with me???Whole day my brain cells can't produce a word.Then when clock shows 9:30 pm suddenly ideas start popping in my head.

This chapter is another 9:30 production.

7 years of Forth & Beam :

"Phana Konthanin!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then sounds of throwing and breaking come to his ears.

Kit enters their bedroom with full of rage,throws a plastic pancreas towards Pha and puts his hand on waist to intimidate his husband.

"How many times I told you not to buy doctor toys!!??You even dare another two sets today!!!My house is now full with all those rubbish already.I am sick of those.Already dealing with those stuff at hospital is enough.Home is a place to relax but whenever I enter in to the living room,bed room,study room or even kitchen I find them everywhere as if I never leave hospital!!"

"Oh that was because of buy one get one free..." He shows all his teeth.

"Phana Konthanin!!!!"

"Come on...This is for our baby boo's future.If he is used to with them from now one he will always feel relax later when he will study in medical."

"Stop this crap!!!My son is a baby.Let him be a baby!!!

Let.my.son.have.normal.life.Phana.Konthanin."

"If this happens again I swear I will take my son with me,burn this whole house and send you to the hospital...
.
.
.
.
.
.
For forever....as a patient..."

"Look at Park-Lam...Park bought his son a bicycle and he everyday takes Forth to community park to teach him.Can't you buy one for Beam too...Then you can take him to the park and he can play with normal kids."

"That Park's brat is not normal... "

Kit rolls his eyes..

"Why am I wasting my time here???Clean every inch of this house,send those to the store room or playroom..."

Pha nodded his head with a big sigh...

"I haven't finished yet.Prepare dinner after that.I am sore today after long operation.I need a refreshing bath."

"But..."

Kitty glared."That's your punishment for getting on my nerves..and torturing my poor babies soul."

Pha decided to make his effort subtle.

'What kind of doctor Kit is!!He should have encouraged our baby more.'

He mentally noted that he will stop buying them....for now..

Another important note is Park's son buy a bicycle....

***

Park claps his hand when his son started pedalling quite fine with a bit staggered here and there.His son is a fast learner.He knows he got this talent from Lam who smoothly handles everything.

'Look Konthanin look how strong my son is!My son is way better than your pale skinned fragile baby!If my son is not a little bit naughty - a little bit...He would stand first in the class not that fragile bones...'

'I will make my son so strong that your son will not get a chance to be compared with him' He smirk while thinking.

***

"Please unpack it in this side.Smoothly...."

After adding a comfy low tool he then takes a breath.

"Now Kit can't complain...."

"Daddyyyyy..."

''My precious baby..."Pha kissed his cheeks alternatively...

"I have a gift for you baby..."

"New stescope (stethoscope)???" Beam asks with his big round eyes sparkling...

"No...A big fat gift..."

"A big Pianooo....ta..da..."

"P

"P..P..."

He takes Beam in his lap then show him how to play with it.

When Beam press a key and it makes sound he claps...

"It's fun daddy..."

"You like it???"

"I love it!!!" Beam hugs his father tightly..Then releasing hug he started pressing those keys mindlessly and started clapping and jumping...

"Mommy will be happy daddy...."He again resume what he is doing.

"I am sure about that".

They played piano together whole evening.

'Suthapong I will make my son so talented that your son will hide his face.'

###

Battle begins...Who do you think will win?

Whom are you going to support?