Chapter:2

Hey Lovely People! Something really bad is gonna happen in this chapter which will lead to a turning point in the story so read till the end

Hey Lovely People!
Something really bad is gonna happen in this chapter which will lead to a turning point in the story so read till the end.
Don't forget to vote for my chapters and go through 'The Main Characters' to see their visual appearance.
Love,
Krystal525

***

"It is hurting!""I don't care!""I really cannot breath

"It is hurting!"
"I don't care!"
"I really cannot breath..."
"Whatever."

After saying that I pulled myself away from my crushing hug. Mike started to breath loudly.

"It wasn't that strong Mike." I rolled my eyes and a smile crept up on my face.

The kids had indulged themselves in eating the lunch which had arrived just after Mike had settled himself in the seat. The long dining table which was once empty was now filled with various dishes starting from Italian and ending at Pakistani food. The savory aroma had engulfed the huge dining room and the trucks rich of taste had hit our taste buds causing not only me but also other kids to moan, relishing the taste. In front of me was a simple yet delicious plate of Mac n Cheese. I know my choice was kind of simple out of a thousand options but couldn't help when a favorite dish was also among the options.

"Mike, I think you should start speaking now." I said sternly while wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"About what?" He asked with an innocent look on his face.

"You know what I am talking about. I won't explain myself so please get started or believe you me, the pressure will make my brain explode." I looked straight into his grey eyes which were looking back at my grey eyes.

"Cupcake," Mike let out a long breath before wiping his mouth with the napkin and started to fiddle with his fingers which made it crystal clear that he was nervous.

"You see, we are kind of....well.....kidnapped. But like in a good way..." Before he could finish, he stopped in the middle when he saw my serious expression turning into a shocked and panicked one.