Chapter:5

Hello Lovely People!Read the chapter till the END to know what exactly is going to happen

Read the chapter till the END to know what exactly is going to happen. Vote for it, share the book and comment to share your voice. Also read my other book called 'Sealed Desire'.
Love,
Krystal525

***

I was fuming with anger

I was fuming with anger. If I would have been in some cartoon then probably there would have been steam looming out of my ears. However this was evident to me that my face was as red as a tomato.

Eleanor was hot on my tracks. On approaching my bedroom door, I opened it wide enough for Eleanor to enter and then banged it loud enough for all the kids having their rooms in that hallway to hear it. Poor they.

"Cressida, calm down." Eleanor's shrilling voice bounced off the walls and then into my ears.

I kept on pacing in my room with my fists clutching and unclutching. Eleanor quickly roamed her eyes in my bedroom and then spoke; "I like your room. It is very alluring."

"Seriously? Is that what you are thinking?"

"Look, I know you are angry at Lord Higgins but we do have our proof. We can easily study the case while the rest is running smooth, as stated by Lord Higgins." She said the last part with air quotes and while rolling her eyes.

"I get it but having a picture and a video.....I don't know if that is enough." I said plopping on my bed and pushing my brows together as my mind was a maze at that moment.

"If there wasn't anything fishy then Lord Higgins wouldn't have wanted to wipe out that symbol. It is the only last communication that Mike made with all of us in order to deliver his message."

"But Lord Higgins allowed us to take the picture and capture a video which means that he isn't the one who wanted to clean that symbol. Someone else wants." This ringed in my ears and I turned to her who was sitting at my left side and the door to my bedroom was in front us.