IMPORTANT NOTE:

Hello Lovely People!

I got a VERY VERY VERY important news to share.

I am shifting my book, 'Wounded and Bounded' to another app.

This app is called GoodNovel.

I will be uploading the rest of the chapters till the very end of my book over there. Don't worry, it is for free.

*The name of the book is the same i.e. Wounded and Bounded.

*My account name at the new app ; GoodNovel, is Krystal GoodNovel.

*When you will go to search my book at the app or at the website, ensure that you are typing the Book Title the exact way i.e. The capital letters and the small letters followed by the space bars.

I would appreciate it from the core of my heart if you ALL will go and download the app or simply go to the website m.goodnovel.com, sign in and then Rate my books with 5 stars and give your review.

Don't worry! This does not mean that I will be off Wattpad. I am coming up with so many more books which I will upload here and don't forget, I still got my favorite book, 'Sealed Desire' to finish here at Wattpad.

You ALL are my love and my supporters. I will never leave you neither forget you since I am STILL HERE GUYS! AT WATTPAD.

Just to clarify; MY BOOK WOUNDED AND BOUNDED IS ONLY MOVING FROM WATTPAD to 'GoodNovel' app which is available at Google Playstore and also Apple Store.

I AM NOOOOT LEAVING WATTPAD! I STILL HAVE MY OTHER BOOK, 'Sealed Desire' OVER HERE AT WATTPAD TO COMPLETE!

I hope you guys will go to the app or website and do what I have asked you to, showing ur love! (*^▽^*)( ˘ ³˘)❤

Love,
Krystal525