Chapter:3

Hello Lovely People!Don't forget to vote, follow my account and share my book

Don't forget to vote, follow my account and share my book. Also read my other new book 'Sealed Desire'
Love,
Krystal525

***

When fate plays with you, it lays down all the hurdles in between and causes you pain to such extent that they leave scars

When fate plays with you, it lays down all the hurdles in between and causes you pain to such extent that they leave scars. These scars might disappear but the pain gets inflicted to such extent that even their memory brings tears to the eyes.

This was the case with me at that moment when I sat there in the pool of the blood of my own brother. His head was placed like a master piece on the table in the middle of the study. His flesh was everywhere along the blood, into tiny bits. Nothing was left of him apart from his head.

The kids around me were standing, still witnessing the scene while I was exhausted of crying to such extent that my eyes had stopped producing tears now. They went empty while tears had dried up on my cheeks. Speaking of heart, it felt like it wasn't there because that was true. My heart lied within my brother's life which had now ended along his.

I brought my bloody hand near my chest and checked if my heart was beating. Unfortunately, it was. At that time I wanted to push my hand through my chest and massage my heart to soothe the pain but that was impossible.

Suddenly, there was a death picking pang in my chest, head and hands too. My emotions were swirling inside my mind and along with the sadness of my brother's murder was the rage of revenge and punishment for that heartless being who did this. I wanted to pick up all the furniture in the room and throw out through the windows.

I shut my eyes close, as tightly as possible and my hands by my side turned into tight fists that caused my knuckles to go white and my nails were digging badly into my hands' palms until I felt warm liquid trickling out from the fists making them turn wet.

I started to hear gasps from everyone. What caused them to do that? They were all done already doing that since the very moment they saw the display of Mike's death. Why again?