Chapter:6

Hello Lovely People!Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book. Also read the other work of mines i.e. 'Sealed Desire' . Now enjoy!

***

"Please stop!"

"Please stop!"

Silence.

"I beg you to stop..." My voice couldn't hold the strength anymore as it cracked by the end of my sentence.

The tap of my shoes and my whimpers were the only sounds to be heard as I sprinted through the corridor, my eyes fixed upon the figure with curly, fluffy, dark brown hair with a lean back, as it continued it's path through the endless corridors.

Soon, I reached the staircase that led to the study, about which I had no mood to think about since the only thought that had conquered my mind was the disappearance of the figure whom I was following at the moment, instead of getting ready for the funeral of my brother, Mike.

I halted to a stop when I came at the bottom of the stair case. After glancing here and there, searching for the figure, something caught my eye at the upper corridor, outside the study. It was him.

I hurriedly marched the stairs only to meet the empty corridor again, until my eyes met the dark corner of the corridor.  I had never been there, but that was going to change now.

The figure turned around and after catching the glimpse of me following him, he continued his hide and seek game. By the time I reached that dark corner, my eyes met another corridor at the left.

How do they even remember the map? I thought to myself and again slipped into the corridor. This corridor was the darkest of all.

The lights on the ceiling were illuminating light, that was not sufficient enough to light up the corridor properly. I couldn't find the figure, again, but the sound of the creaking of a door caught my attention. After reaching the end of the corridor, on my left was a wooden door that was slightly ajar. Reluctantly, I opened the door and met a little haunting scene.