Chapter 6: Killing Fun!

Mr Caddell:"I'll repeat it once more. You have to kill someone who goes by the name Kirari Momobami."

Y/N:"May I ask why?"

Mr Caddell:"They didn't really state the reason so we don't know."

Y/N:"Can you give all of the information detail about the one who wants to call the hit. I would love to get more detail from him."

Mr Caddell:"Yeah, sure. It's sending.."

Beep!

You removed your phone from your ear and quickly check the message.

Mr Caddell:"Did you get it?"

Y/N:"Yes, I did. Thanks Mr Caddell. I'll talk to him further so I could get all the information down."

Mr Caddell:"Well I should take my leave now. Nice chatting with you Y/N."

Y/N:"Yeah me too."

Click.

You hung up the call, you wondered why would someone wants Kirari killed. But then again alot of people want her place. Jerry dropped you off at your penthouse and you quickly get inside, you made it inside of your penthouse and sat down on the couch, quickly undressing your blazer and undoing your tie. You look over the information that was given to you by Mr Caddell.

'Mr Toyama..age 56..56?! What the hell a 56 year old got anything to do with Kirari?! Maybe he wants to get rid of her so that his kid could be the president. Let's see address.. he lives quite far from here.'

The case had gotten you quite intrigued, but you ultimately had to make a decision whether to kill Kirari or defy the rules of an assassin and protect Kirari. You had already decided that Kirari was really interesting to be let go now, but you would love to see the school also crumble to the ground as another person rule it. You wanted to get more information from the guy so you decided to go out the next day, considering that it's the weekend and go see him. You go and message Jerry.

Y/N:"Jerry?"

Typing..

Jerry:"Yes, Mr Y/N?"

Y/N:"Please wait for me tommorow at exactly 9AM, I would like you to drive me to this address."

Typing..

Jerry:"Yes, Mr Y/N. I will be waiting per your request."

Y/N:"I will talk to you again."

Typing..

Jerry:"Certainly Mr Y/N."

With that you shut down your phone and do your daily night routine. After dinner you studied abit before getting ready for bed. The next day, you woke up at 8:15AM, you put on a formal wear, inside of your vest you concealed a suppressed Glock 19. You quickly observe yourself in the mirror, making sure no one notice your gun. When you are satisfied with it, you discarded your glasses and put on contacts, grabbing a masquerade mask that covered your upper face. You hid it in your vest as not to draw any attention towards you.

 You hid it in your vest as not to draw any attention towards you