Chapter 7: Failed Attempt

You woke up as soon as your alarm clock beeped, like usual doing your morning routine, showering, putting on your uniform before having a light breakfast. You decided to bring a small knife to school to protect Kirari, putting the small blade into your bad concealing it. After that you grabbed your keys, exit your penthouse and exit the building. There was Jerry waiting patient for your arrival, you quickly get in and close the car door behind you.

In the car you didn't engage in conversation with Jerry, as you were quite tired from coming up a plan to not get Kirari killed, while also not getting caught killing people. After a few minutes you arrived at the academy, you exchanged goodbyes with Jerry before shutting the door and entering the school. You go to your locker and changed your shoes before walking to class, this school isn't interesting to you but what is interesting is how they operate, it wasn't your ideal of a school but whatever works in your opinion.

Finally, you reached the classroom, opening the door to see Yumeko talking to Mary and, Ryota peacefully reading a book at his desk. You exchanged greetings with them and sat down at your table, you suddenly remembered that Mary had paid her debt to you about a day ago, and was no long a 'pet' . You wondered where she got that money from but decided not to ask but instead sit in your seat peacefully and sleep.

This school wasn't run by teachers, it was run by the student council meaning that any rules that was broken was sent to the student council room to be 'reprimanded'. You were awoken by a sudden nudge on your shoulder, you put your head up and see the teacher nudging you with her book.

Teacher:"Wake up! Class is in session Mr Jensen."

Y/N:"Yeah, yeah. Go away."

Teacher:"No Mr Jensen, you are to wake up this instant!"

Y/N:"Man.. you're annoying.." You put your head up a little, staring was into her. Your blue eyes glimmering "Shut up." You said in a pissed off tone of voice, before burying your face back into your arms.

She couldn't respond to that and walked away, since you were a very light sleeper, you couldn't go back to sleep if you wanted. You clicked your tongue and stood up, getting your back and exited the classroom to go to the student council room. Before leaving the teacher spoke.

Teacher:"Where do you think you're going Mr Jensen?!"

Y/N:"Away from here what else?"

Teacher:"You shall not! You are here to learn!"

Y/N:"Huh? Do I look like I care about this shit. Remember who's in charge, I could easily break simple minded people like you." Smiling devilishly at her, before continuing. "You are also the reason your husband left you, you know?" She couldn't say anything and, that was your cue to leave.

You walked to the student council room, carrying your bag in a relaxed manner. Finally coming to the student council room, you knocked a few times before entering. There was Kirari, Sayaka and if I remember the Vice president Ririka and Runa. There's alot more but the other members are in class. Kirari looked at you puzzlingly, same goes for Sayaka meanwhile you can't tell is Ririka is confused due to her mask.

Kirari:"What are you here for?" She asked

Y/N:"Sleep." You groaned "I just want to have a quick nap."

As you slowly make your way to the nearby couch and lay on it, putting your bag right next to the couch and falling asleep almost immediately.

The three of them were shocked they way you acted, Kirari gets up from her chair and make her way to your sleeping body, she looks at your face, brushing your hair from your eyes before going back to her seat.