Chapter 8: A Quick Visit

You were taken to the hospital, but only suffered minor damages, only needing a few stitches before he was sent back home. However the Hitman died shortly after arriving at the hospital from internal injuries. You were taken to custody but, was not charged due to several witnesses saying it was self defense. You are soon was released from the police station and Jerry was called and he picked Y/N up from the police station.

Y/N:"Sorry for the short notice Jerry."

Jerry:"It's quite well Mr Y/N. How is your wound doing?"

Y/N:"It's alright but still sore."

Jerry:"The hitman was quite the work, huh?"

Y/N:"I have dealt with worse. If I remember you were once a professional killer, right?"

Jerry:"Yes, I was. I stopped due to my wife and kids. So about 10 years ago, if I remember correctly." He smiled for the first time.

Y/N:"How's the wife and kids doing?"

Jerry:"Wife is doing well, but she is 8 months pregnant with the third. Both my kids are doing well im school."

Y/N:"Congratulations on the third!"

Jerry:"Greatly appreciated Mr Y/N."

Y/N:"What's the gender of the baby?"

Jerry:"We don't want to know since we want it to be a surprise for the whole family."

Y/N:"Let's make a bet."

Jerry:"What bet Mr Y/N?"

Y/N:"A little bet on your baby's gender. I bet 5,000 yen it's a girl."

Jerry:"It's been awhile since I have made a bet with someone but alright then, I'll play along. I bet 5,000 yen it's a boy." He let out a small deep giggle.

They both continued to talk, until Jerry arrived infront of Y/N apartment. They said their farewells and Y/N got out of the car, closing the car door as he walked back to his penthouse, taking the elevator to the top floor, where he lives. When you stepped out of the elevator and was trying to unlocked the door to see it's already unlocked, you remembered clearly that you had locked the door. You entered the penthouse quietly, wanting to surprise whoever had broken into your penthouse. As you entered you saw someone on your couch drinking a beer, you approached them slowly, you suddenly felt a hug around his leg. You looked down to see it was your sister, Violet.

Violet:"Y/N!"

Tage:"Oh, hey Y/N!"

Y/N:"I thought you were an intruder dad." You sighed heavily. "Hi, Violet!" As you picked up your little sister, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

Tage:"How can you not recognize your own old man?"

Y/N:"Hate to admit it but I don't know."

Tage:"Huhuhu..even my own son can't recognize me." As he faked crying.

Violet:"Y/N do you have any toys?"

Y/N:"I'm sorry Violet. I don't." You said sadly.

Violet:"It's alright!"

Y/N:"How is swimming classes?"

Tage:"She got number one in a swimming competition last week."

You gasped, it was really surprising since at one point she wanted to quit swimming lessons due to it being difficult.

Y/N:"Oh my God! Congratulations!" As you hugged your sister tightly.

Violet:"I wanted to become like you!"