Chapter 11: The Devastating Fall

You had gone home for the day yesterday and now had just woken up by your alarm, it was time for you to get ready and go to school once again. Tage and Violet are still staying over at your place for two more weeks because why not?

You came downstairs to see Tage on the couch sleeping beside him papers were strewn around, going to the laundry room to grab a blanket before putting it on Tage. Though he is off work for some time he still finds away to overwork even at home for the sake of his children. You quietly make your way to the kitchen to make breakfast for both, Violet and him. While cooking breakfast your phone buzzed, stopping for a moment to read the message.

???:"Everything is done. Your presence is now needed so we could start."

Y/N:"Excellent tell Mr Barnett I will come."

"Another toy to be manipulated by me.." You whispered under your breath.

Typing..

???:"Very well, ice knowing you kid."

Y/N:"Pleasure is all mine"

The next message that was sent was an address. You closed your phone and continued your morning routine like usual. After eating your breakfast you made your way to the bedroom to change into more suitable set of clothes for the Grand Finale today. You showered and changed into a black and red suit, like usual you grabbed your mask from that you hid in your room. You grabbed two STRYK 18c which was silenced with a suppressor, hiding it in your inner suit jacket. After that you left your room and went downstairs. both Violet and Tage are wide awake and eating breakfast.

Tage:"You're not in your uniform."

Y/N:"School have been cancelled." You showed your mask and he understood.

Violet:"Are you going to a ball?!"

Y/N:"What if I say I am?"

Violet:"Can I come with?"

Y/N:"I'm sorry maybe next time you will come with?" As you pat her head.

Violet:"Okay!"

"By next time I mean never. Sorry to lie to you Violet." You thought to yourself.

Y/N:"Well I gotta go. Bye dad bye Violet." As you left the penthouse.

You made your ways downstairs where Jerry was waiting for you while smoking. You got inside of the car and he put out the cigarette, he fixed the rear view mirror to see you in an unusual outfit.

Jerry:"Where are you going Mr Y/N?"

Y/N:"I just sent you the address Jerry. Drive me to that location please."

Jerry:"Very well Mr Y/N."

No further questions were asked by Jerry as he followed your instructions. You soon arrived at the place to see that several black cars are parked near it. The building was located in a very quiet part of the town not a single person could be seen, suitable for these type of black underground business to operate. On the street you could see several black cars with the same type of model car, but with no number plate. The hitman from yesterday was near the entrance of the building, smoking. He would occasionally look around in search of you, you made sure it was safe before putting on your mask and exited the car.

The hitman noticed you quickly as you made you way towards him, he too wear a mask to cover some part of his face, a venetian type of mask that only covers his left eyes and nose, that looks like it's made out of metal.