𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄? [3]

I WAITED FOR SPENCER TO REPLY, I WATCHED A MOVIE WITH CORDELIA

     I WAITED FOR SPENCER TO REPLY, I WATCHED A MOVIE WITH CORDELIA. She was quiet and just clung to me. I wish I knew where Spence was, I didn't know what to do. He wasn't answering my messages and I didn't wanna freak Lia out. A few hours passed and I heard my phone go off.

[Spence]
:I'm so sorry I didn't answer. Got called in at the last minute to a bad case.
:I should be back saturday.

[Y/N]
:It's okay, I just wanted to let you know I had Lia.
:She's okay, we are watching a movie right now

[Spence}
:Is she mad at me?

[Y/N]
:No you doof, go back to work it's truly okay

[Spence}
:Okay tell her I love her

[Y/N]
:I will!
:Stay safe!

     I soon set my phone down and smiled as I looked over at Cordelia who was now passed out on the couch, I gently picked her up and took her to my room, laying her on my bed so she could sleep comfortably. After I began to change in the bathroom into my pajamas and wiped my makeup off, I took my hair out and then laid on the bed next to her. I began to sing quietly to her as she clung to my side. I've always loved little kids but this one had a special place in my heart.

SATURDAY 6:30am

     I decided to wake up early knowing if I didn't I wouldn't ever be ready for Spencer and I's coffee date. I slipped on a dark grey turtleneck and a light pink slip dress overtop. I paired it with nice white converse and applied light makeup. When I heard the doorbell I knew that was Spencer. A wide smile covered my face and I rushed to the door to go open it. Spencer looked at me in awe as he opened the door.

"Woah.." He whispered, thinking I couldn't hear him.
"Loss for words old man?" I teased.
"I'm not that old" Spencer laughed.
"No of course not" I replied.
"Ready for our coffee date?" He asked.
"Yup! Let me grab my purse" I smiled.

     I walked to the counter and grabbed my purse and then walked back to him. We walked out and to his car, I was nervous but also really excited. I buckled up and looked at him before looking out the window, I wonder who was watching Cordelia.

"Who's watching Lia?" I asked.
"My coworker Penelope, also her godmother" He laughed.
"That's awesome," I smiled.

     Once we arrived at the coffee shop I climbed out and waited for him. He led me inside, smiling slightly. It was a beautiful coffee shop, I smiled widely as I looked around. Where did he find this place?

"Spencer this place is beautiful.." I whispered to him.
"That's why I chose it" He laughed.
"Doof.." I giggled.

     We walked over to the register to order our coffee, I ordered a iced coffee with two pumps of vanilla and whipped cream. I smiled as I let Spencer order and damn did he order it with a lot of sugar.

"Slow down there old man" I laughed.
"I've been drinking it like this for who knows how long" Spencer laughed.
"Don't die on me" I smiled.
"I would never" He replied.

     When I heard Spencer's name called, he walked over and grabbed our drinks. He then came over and handed me my coffee, I smiled widely before I took a big sip. I moaned in delight, I was so thirsty and this just quenched my thirst.

"Good?" Spencer questioned.
"You should try it!" I handed him my drink.
"Okay.." He laughed, taking a sip before making a 'mmmm' noise.
"See! It's good!" I giggled.
"It is" He replied.

     We sat inside so we could stay warm. It was towards the end of January so it was cold out. We talked for hours, getting to know each other and we had a lot more in common then I thought we would have. When we were done we got back in his car and he set his hand on my thigh. I looked at him, smiling shyly as my cheeks went red. He took me to this vintage thrift store, I squealed like a child when I realized. As soon as he parked I squirmed out of the car, jumping up and down. I loved to thrift, that is where most of my clothes came from. I rushed inside with him immediately going to my clothes, Spencer looked with me. I picked out a few tops, dresses, and skirts before going over to kids clothes. Spencer tilted his head before realizing I was looking for Cordelia.

"You don't need to buy her anything-" He laughed.
"I want to! I love shopping for kids" I smiled up at him.

     Spencer nodded and laughed as he watched me. I ended up finding a top similar to one I bought so we could match, knowing she would like that. I bought her some new shoes and added some hats so we could play dress up knowing she wanted to do that one day. When I was done we went to the register to check out, Spencer made me give him my clothes but he let me pay for the clothes I bought for Cordelia. After we paid we got in the car and drove toward Penelope's house to go pick her up, I couldn't wait to show her everything I got her.

"You're excited" He stated.
"Did you just profile me?" I quirked a brow.
"Maybe." He laughed.

     When we got to Penelope's I walked up to the door, Spencer behind me. Spencer told me to knock cause Cordelia has been asking to see me. When Penelope opened the door, Cordelia was with her and she had the biggest smile on her face when she saw it was me.

"Y/N/N!" Cordelia squealed.
"Hi Lia!" I smiled as I picked her up.

     Cordelia wrapped her small arms around my neck so I would hold onto her. I held her close as Spencer talked with Penelope and I explained to her that I bought her some stuff and she was really excited to open it and frankly I was excited to see her reactions. I walked to the car and buckled her up, we all got in and buckled up and Spencer drove toward my house. When we arrived we rushed inside and I handed Cordelia the bag of clothes I got her and she began to open them, smiling at each piece of clothing. At a certain piece I stopped her.

"That shirt, I got one too and we can match" I smiled.
Her eyes got big. "We can be like twins!"
"Just like twins!" I replied.

      I ended up letting Spencer and Cordelia stay the night, it was late and she was asleep on my couch. Spencer walked over and sat next to me, pulling me close and running his hand through my hair. I smiled as I leaned into him, this is the happiest I've been and I don't want it to end. I looked up at him.

"You won't leave me right?" I questioned.
"Of course not angel.." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

Authors Note: I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! It was very sweet and to the point and I loved it! Spiciness coming soon I swear.