𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 [4]

WARNINGS: smut, degradation, choking

AND HE DIDN'T BREAK HIS PROMISE, I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF teaching when he popped into my classroom. I smiled slightly before holding back a giggle, all the kids looked at me, Cordelia's eyes widening a little before she ran up to him.

"Papa!" Cordelia smiled.
"Hi sweetpea" He whispered.
"Mr. Reid" I smiled.

He patiently waited for me to be done teaching before he walked over and planted a kiss on my cheek, I smiled a little and looked at him. I know he wanted a kiss on the lips but not in front of all these little kids, I didn't need them reporting this back to their parents. Once all the kids got picked up he pulled me close and placed his lips on mine and I smiled widely into the kiss. I could hear Cordelia giggling and waiting for us. I pulled away and gestured to her.

"You need to get her home." I smiled.
"Come home with me..?" He asked.
"I'd love too," I replied.

Cordelia smiled widely at my response. She grabbed my hand and led me to the car, I helped her get buckled up and then I climbed into the passenger seat. Spencer climbed into the driver's seat and looked at me.

"Wanna stop at your place and get clothes?" Spencer questioned.
"Yeah that'd be nice" I laughed.
"On we go!" He smiled.

Spencer drove towards my house, once we got there I rushed in to grab some clothes and my hygiene products. When I was done I walked back out to the car, Cordelia was asleep and I smiled before looking back at Spencer.

"She's out like a light" I giggled.
"You must tire her out" He teased.
"We do dance a lot" I smiled.

Spencer soon began to drive back towards his apartment. Once we arrived he carried my bags inside and I carried Cordelia in. She woke up and went to go play while I cooked dinner, I loved cooking so I offered to cook. I hummed and swayed my hips as I cooked, as I danced I felt hands on my hips and I held back a giggle before leaning my head back and seeing Spencer who towered over me. He smelled the air before letting out a groan of delight.

"Whatever this is it smells delicious" Spencer stated.
"Chicken parmesan" I responded.

When the food was done I plated it and Spencer called Cordelia for dinner, she rushed over and jumped up and down excitedly. I helped her into her booster seat, she was tiny for a five year old. We all began to eat, I'm glad they liked it. When we were all done we began to get ready for bed, I rubbed my eyes and walked into Spencer's room as he was getting Cordelia to bed. I stripped and I was only in my purple lace bra and panty set.

"This is a nice view.." Spencer smirked.
"S-Spencer!" I yelped.
"Sorry Sorry!" He laughed walking over to me.

Spencer turned me around so I was facing him, he placed his lips on mine and I immediately kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he told me to jump and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I looked at him, my cheeks had to have been bright red at this point. Spencer laid me on the bed, kissing down my stomach, his lips stopping just above the hem of my panties. My breath hitched and I looked at him.

"Spence lock the door.." I mumbled.
"On it" He replied as he got up to go lock the door.

He came back over and hovered over me, placing his hands by my head before leaning down and reaching behind me to undo the clasp of my bra. Spencer's hand toyed with my breast as his other hand reached down and into my panties, his thumb beginning to rub circles on my clit before inserting a finger.

"Already wet baby? Such a good little slut" He said, his voice filled with lust.
"You just d-do that to me" I groaned as he added another finger, turning them upward into a come here motion.

Spencer placed his hand that was on my breast gently around my throat, squeezing gently. I let out a quiet groan as his pace increased. My stomach tightened and I could tell I was close, I looked at him and he could tell by the look in my eyes cause he pulled his fingers out.

"Not yet princess..." He laughed.

I whined as I reached up to unbutton his pants as he undid his belt, throwing them somewhere around the bedroom. Spencer began to places kisses on my neck before looking at me.

"I'm clean, are you?" I asked.
"I'm clean" He replied.
"I'm on the pill you don't need a condom" I smiled.

He nodded and slowly pushed in, I groaned at how big he was. Spencer closed his eyes, a soft moan escaping his lips. I bit down on my lip as I felt his motions increasing.

"You're so tight y/n.." Spencer groaned, beginning to pound into me.

I threw my head back, still trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up Cordelia. I gripped the sheets as he gripped my hips hard,  I knew there was gonna be a bruise there in the morning. The more he hit my sweet spot, the closer I got. I clenched around him and gripped his shoulder, digging my nails into his skin.

"S-Spence I-I" I couldn't form the words.
"Come for me angel" Spencer demanded.

That's all I needed to release, my legs shaking slightly. Spencer came inside me, slowly pulling out. He lifted me up and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him, tiredly. Spencer brought me to the bathroom, letting me go pee and then he started a bath for him. Spencer set me in the bath then climbed in with me. Spencer began to scrub my hair, I hummed in delight as he did so. I did the same for him, when we were done he gave me one of his sweatshirts to sleep in and a pair of his boxers. I changed and curled up on his bed. Spencer unlocked the bedroom door incase Cordelia came in here in the middle of the night. Spencer climbed into bed and pulled me close, he kissed the top of my head before telling me to get some rest.

Authors Note: What did we think of this chapter?