𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃 [8]

IT WAS FINALLY TIME FOR THE ULTRASOUND, SPENCER GOT SOME TIME OFF and so did I surprisingly

IT WAS FINALLY TIME FOR THE ULTRASOUND, SPENCER GOT SOME TIME OFF and so did I surprisingly. I got dressed, pulling on a white and black spotted sweater, black leggings, pink converse, and I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. Spencer walked in, Cordelia in his arms. She wanted to come (obviously) and she wanted to see her sibling/s. Cordelia reached for me and Spencer handed her to me while he gathered a small bag for her full of toys and coloring books.

"Mommy we see babies today?" She asked.
"Yeah Lia we get to see the baby today!" I smiled.
"No mommy! Babies!" She emphasized on the 's'
"Okay Okay! Babies" I responded.

When we got to the doctors office I signed in while Spencer took Cordelia to go sit down. When I was finished signing in I went to go sit with Spencer. We watched Cordelia color and I laughed a little as he would whisper little jokes in my ear.

"Y/N Y/L/N" The nurse called.

Spencer and I stood up, he picked up Cordelia and we followed the nurse to the room, I laid on the table and answered the questions they asked me. Once I was done the nurse told me the OBGYN would be in. Soon enough the OBGYN did come in, she smiled at us and sat down.

"Can you lift your shirt up so I can put this gel on it?" She asked.
"Mhm." I replied, lifting my shirt up.
"This is gonna be cold." She spoke as she squirted the gel on my stomach and got the ultrasound wand out.

She moved it around my stomach, Spencer, Cordelia, and my eyes were all on the screen. I smiled seeing the tiny little shadow on the screen, she moved it over and I saw another shadow. I blinked twice and looked at her.

"You seem to be having twins!" She announced.
"I said babies mommy!" Cordelia said in a 'i told you so' type voice.
I laughed a little as I felt a tear roll down my cheek, a happy tear. "Can we have some privacy?"
"Yes of course" She stood up and wiped her hands off, walking out.
"Spence..I get to be a mom to three because of you" I looked at him, nothing but love in my eyes.
"I get to be a dad to two more angels because of you" He whispered, kissing my forehead.
"I'm big sissy!" Cordelia chanted.
"That's right sweetpea" Spencer smiled, picking her up and pointing at the small shadows that were her growing siblings.

We let the OBGYN come back in and she told me we could get a blood test done to figure out the genders. I nodded a little before looking at Spencer and he nodded as well. We didn't wanna have this big gender reveal we wanted to know, pick the names, godparents and tell everyone. It would be easier and wouldn't be such a hassle. They brought someone in to take my blood and they said they would call us with the results in three days. The doctor wiped my stomach off and handed me the paperwork and ultrasound pictures, we gathered our things and Spencer took Cordelia to the car while I scheduled the next appointment.

When we got home it was around dinner time so we just ordered Chinese cause I didn't feel like cooking. Spencer and I sat at the table waiting for our food to arrive while we looked over baby names.

Baby Names:
Ada Rose
Atticus
Florence Gray
Elijah
Ophelia
Roman
Theodore
Lydia
Declan
Imogen
Harvey

After dinner we decided we were gonna let Cordelia pick her four favorites in case we had two girls or two boys. We showed her the list and she smiled widely.

"Papa for a boy I like Elijah and Atticus, for a girl Mommy I like Ada Rose and Florence Gray" She spoke.
"Perfect" I smiled, kissing her forehead.
"Those ones are beautiful baby" Spencer added.
"Just like mommy!" She giggled.

I let out a small laugh as Spencer went to go get her ready for bed. I got myself ready for bed, sitting on the bed when Spencer came in, Cordelia on his hip. I laughed a little. Spencer shrugged before looking to Cordelia.

"Papa told me to ask you if I could sleep with you and papa" She mumbled.
"Of course you can princess" I patted the spot next to me.

Spencer set Cordelia next to me and she snuggled up to me, setting her hand on my belly. She yawned a little before whispering 'I want two sisters.' I looked to Spencer and he snickered a little, he covered us up and kissed us both on the forehead. Cordelia fell asleep fast, Spencer read to me and that made me go to sleep fast.

The next three days went by fast, full of nausea  and weird cravings. Once my phone rang today, I glanced at the number and I smiled widely before going to find Spencer. Once I found him I answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Mr and Mrs Reid we have the gender of your babies" The female spoke.
"Oh just tell us already!" I squealed.
"You are having a baby boy AND a baby girl" She announced.
"Oh my god!" I screamed.
"Congrats!" The girl cheered.

I said my goodbyes and hung up and looked at Spencer, he had the biggest smile on his face. A baby boy and a baby girl. We called Cordelia in knowing that she would wanna choose the names.

"Lia you are gonna have a baby brother and a baby sitter so out of Elijah and Atticus which one do you like the best?" I asked.
"A brother? Aw man...uh Elijah.." She spoke.
"For a girl which one, Ada Rose or Florence Gray?" Spencer asked.
"Ada Rose" Cordelia spoke, smiling at the name.

We nodded, Spencer picked her up and held her close. I kissed her forehead as he held her as close to us as possible, she was gonna be the best big sister and I know she knew it. After that we just ate dinner and watched Frozen II then went to bed. We were content, and we were happy.

Authors Note: HEY BESTIESSSS! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had trouble with the names that is why it took me so long but I hope you guys like the names :)