𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘 [5]

A FEW MONTHS HAD PASSED SINCE THAT NIGHT AND WE GOT INCREDIBLY CLOSER, it was after school and I was watching Cordelia while Spencer went to go pick up some food real quickly

A FEW MONTHS HAD PASSED SINCE THAT NIGHT AND WE GOT INCREDIBLY CLOSER, it was after school and I was watching Cordelia while Spencer went to go pick up some food real quickly.  I glanced back as she watched TV, I heard the door open and I just assumed it was Spencer so I let it go. That was until everything went black.

SPENCER'S POV

When I got back, the door was open. I set the food on the floor and pulled out my gun. I walked in and Cordelia ran over, crying. Thankfully she didn't look hurt, I quickly dialed the team as I looked around.

"Sweetpea wheres y/n?" I asked.
"Papa s-she took her!" She sobbed.
"Who did baby?" I picked her up.
"She w-was t-tall and had dark hair" She sniffled, shaking a little.

The team got here as fast as they could, I explained everything to them and we immediately began to look for y/n. I wasn't losing her, not now, not ever. JJ walked over and took Cordelia from me, she told me she was gonna tell Will to take her so she could play with Henry and Michael, keep her mind off of everything.

"Reid where were you?" Tara asked.
"I ran to get food, y/n and Cordelia were here like always. They watch a movie and or read while they wait for me" I explained.
"Have you noticed anyone watching you or felt like anyone was watching you?" Luke questioned.
"N-No but Y/N said she felt like she was being watched the other night but we were watching a scary movie so I just brushed it off-!" I panicked. What if I caused this, I didn't believe her.
"Spence, this isn't your fault, Penelope is looking at the security cameras right now. We're gonna find her." Emily assured.

I sat on the couch while they went to work, I sighed and chewed on my inner cheek. I was beyond scared and she was probably terrified. JJ walked back in and sat next to me, it was moments like this I was glad to have my best friend.

"Spence... you know we won't give up until we find her, we see the smile she leaves on your face everyday" JJ explained.
"You do?" I asked.
"Yeah and Will said on the way to our house Cordelia kept asking when mommy was coming home" JJ said.

My eyes welled up with tears, mommy? Did Cordelia feel like Y/N was her mom? That warmed my heart and I know it would make Y/N happy, god I need her home. I smiled a little before looking down.

Y/N'S POV

I slowly woke up, looking around. I groaned, my head really hurt all I could remember was getting knocked out and Lia...Lia..LIA!

"CORDELIA!" I screamed.
"She isn't here. I didn't want the child" The voice spoke. 
"Where am I? I wanna go home.." I sighed.
"Nope not going home, welcome to your new one." The voice said.

Someone walked closer to me, I could tell by the perfume it was a female. I looked around before she came into view. She had long dark hair and bright blue eyes, a red dress on and her makeup was light. She looked familiar, wait...I know her.

"Isabella?" I asked.
"Bingo Chérie" She smiled.

TWO YEARS AGO

It was my first day studying abroad in France, the family I was put with was the Dubois'. I made my way to where I was meeting their daughter Isabella who was my 'mentor' I guess you could call it. When my eyes first landed on her I was in awe with how gorgeous she was. No Y/N you can't fall in love here.

"Y/N?" Isabella asked.
"Yes that is me!" I giggled walking to her, my hair bouncing as I walked.
"I'm Isabella, call me Isa" She replied, kissing my cheek.
"Y-You can call me whatever you want-!" I replied.
"Okay....Chérie." She replied.

PRESENT TIME

I stared at her, why was she doing this? Was it because I left to come back home? We made a deal that we couldn't fall in love. I inhaled before sitting up the best I could and looking at her.

"Isa..I need to get home" I whispered.
"Too bad, I've missed you! It took a lot to find you chérie." She replied.
"We can talk if you untie me.." I looked up at her.
"No can do, let's see if your lover will find you in time." She smiled.  

SPENCER'S POV

"Spence has she ever told you anything about studying abroad?" Penelope asked.
"No why?" I walked over to her.
"Cause she did and her mentor didn't have the best record with previous students.." She replied.
"That's relevant how?" I questioned.
"Because she just made her way into the United States, specifically Quantico Virginia" Penelope added.

We began getting ready as Penelope worked on finding the address, we needed to find her. I held back a sigh as I fixed my vest and watched everyone before Emily telling me we were ready to go. We all got into the SUV's and drove off toward the address Penelope had given us. I watched out the window, scared but pissed. I won't hesitate to blow this bitch's brains out. Once we got there we looked around, we knocked on the door and no sooner did we knock the door swung open. Behind the door was Isabella, smiling.

"Nice to meet you lover boy" She laughed.
"Where's Y/N?!" I hissed.

Before Isabella could answer I heard screaming, the rest of the team came in. Tara grabbed Isabella and cuffed her, taking her to the SUV. Luke and I began to look around for Y/N, where could she be?

"Y/N?" I called out.
"S-Spence!" She yelled back.

It came from downstairs, Luke and I rushed downstairs. We untied her and I looked at the nasty gash on her forehead. I frowned and kissed her as I held her tight. She began to cry as she held onto me.

"I-I'm so sorry angel.." I whispered.
"Don't y-you dare apologize.." She replied.
"Let's get you checked out okay?" I spoke, my voice quiet.
"Where's Lia? Is she okay?" She asked.
"She's fine, we will facetime her in the ambulance" I replied.

Y/N'S POV

We facetimed Cordelia in the ambulance, once we got there I was immediately put into a room and they took my vitals. Spencer held my hand when they put stitches on the gash on my head. Soon I heard tiny footsteps and I knew it was Lia. She ran at me and had Spencer put her on the bed with me, I held her close.

"I was so scared, I thought you were hurt.." I whispered, kissing the top of her head.
"I'm okay mommy" She replied.

When I heard mommy my heart fluttered, my smile got big and I just held her. I didn't wanna let go in fear that if I did she'd disappear. Spencer smiled as he watched us before snapping a picture. Cordelia quickly fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep not too soon after she did. The next day when we woke up Spencer told me he was letting her stay home from school to spend time with me.

"Papa can we go get mommy a present?" Lia asked.
"Sure baby lets go" He smiled.

I was good to go home later that night thankfully. I just wanted to lay on my own bed or Spencer's I don't mind. I basically lived at his place at this point. They wheeled me down to the entrance of the hospital and Spencer helped me into the car, I let out a sigh of relief as I looked at him.

"Where's Lia?" I asked.
"At home with Penelope" He replied, reaching over to buckle me up.
"I just have a gash on my head Spence I'm okay" I replied.

When we got home Spencer helped me inside and I smiled when I saw Cordelia on the couch holding the book we were reading. I walked over to her and sat down next to her and pulled her close. She handed me the book and I began to read to her, the smile never leaving my face.

Authors Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I don't like writing trauma in this book but this is only a minority of what's coming up! Love you guys <3