Tobecchi

Kei Karuizawa's Monologue

After Kiyotaka beat Hayama and Tobe he told me that we should leave.

I was worried about this decision since it would mean that Hina would snitch on us.

"Hey, shouldn't we do something about Hina?" I asked him.

"What is there to do? Should I beat her up just like the others?"

He had a point.

We can't just go and beat her up just to cover up our acts.

"But wouldn't her snitching on us cause us more problems and if we're seen as bad students our class would suffer wouldn't it?"

"It would suffer if we we're found out that we beat them up, but they wouldn't be able to find out it was us since I made sure not to punch them anywhere it would leave a mark."

I knew he would say something like that but they could lie their way throught this since they have more trust over all of our classmates.

"Oh, I get it now, you think we shouldn't do anything because we already have proof that they were the ones that caused all this right?" I asked him.

At the start I only wanted to record our calls since I wanted to keep Kiyotaka from doing anything with Yumiko.

*Flashback*

"Well if your going with her then I have to know what you guys are doing so I'm going to record our calls!"

"Do it, I don't mind being stalked by you."

The nerve of this boy.

"I-I'm n-not stalking!"

"Doesn't matter, just remember to record the call."

"Ok then."

*Flashback End*

"Even if we have proof do you actually think they'd believe us if we showed them the recording?"

"Well no, bu-"

"Kei, you just have to trust me on this. She won't talk."

Even if I wasn't fully convinsed.

I didn't want to tell him I don't trust his words.

"I just hope your right."

"Have I ever been wrong?"

I knew he was being sarcastic but this wasn't the time for us to be laughing.

As if he'd ever laugh.

"Well if your ever feeling up to it we can go see Horikita."

Why would I want to see Horikita?

"Is Horikita nearby or something?"

"No she isn't. I just thought you'd want to see her after so long."

It's been 2 hours since I saw her.

"Let's go see her then."

I didn't really want to see her since I was a little stressed out about our current situation but there was no point on arguing now.

We ran outside and tried our best to avoid our current classmates.

The only thing that surprised was not seeing Yumiko.

But that surprise only lasted for a moment since I saw her looking through her phone as soon as we got out.

"Wait." Kiyotaka called out to me.

"What is it now?"

"We don't want to attrack Yumiko's attention since she'll get suspicious if we run out like this."