This Is The End

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's Monologue

It has been 2 hours since we left Kyoto.

There was quite a commotion during that time so I couldn't say I enjoyed being there.

Nothing interesting has happened since we got here.

The only thing that I was kind of interesting in was Horikita's phone call.

She had told me she got a call from the First Year but she refused to tell me who it was or what they were talking about.

"Hey, Kiyo."

"Hmm?"

"Who do you think's the 1st Year?"

"Not sure, this is completely random so I'm not sure."

Neither I nor Kei knew who the students were.

"Do you think Horikita is hiding this from us on purpose?"

"She's not the type to hide information like this."

I had seen Horikita grow throughout our first year so I know she will tell us later on.

"Maybe she doesn't tell us since she isn't quite sure of who the first year is."

"You could be right, but I think she just wants to keep all that information to herself."

Kei expressed her opinion on the matter.

There were only a few minutes left till we got there and I couldn't get rid of my boredom.

Last time Kei had fallen asleep so I wasn't able to talk to her and now she's calling one of her friends.

To be specific, it was Satou who had feelings for me a while back after I raced the elder Horikita.

I guess I could also call one of my friends from our group.

But I'm not sure who I should call since I only have 4 friends.

I guess I could call Airi but I feel that if I call her once she'll keep on calling me so I moved on to the next one.

Keisei could also be a good option but calling him because I was bored wouldn't please him.

Next up was Akito, he was the perfect guy to call at this moment.

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

It kept on ringing but he didn't pick up.

I guess I should call Haruka then.

"Hey who were you calling just now?"

Kei said keeping her phone at a distance so Satou wouldn't hear us.

"I was calling one of my friends from the Ayanokouji group but he didn't pick up so I was thinking of calling Haruka."(Does he call her Haruka or Hasabe? I can't remember.)

"Ok just don't say anything unnecessary."

I nodded and called Haruka.

*Rin-*

It didn't even take 10 seconds for her to pick up.

It's almost as if she'd knew I would call her.

But that wouldn't be the case with Haruka.

She was probably doing something on her phone and noticed my call.

"Hey how's it going Kiyopon~"

I heard Haruka talk.

"Hello, Haruka. It's going great on my side, how about you?"

"I think things are going great over here as well since I and Yukimura-Kun have had tons of fun! Well except for Koenji, he's still a jerk!"