⋆nine⋆

not edited.

It was 6:00, I had two hours until the guys picked me up to go to the party. I decided I should start getting ready.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out my oversized t shirt and shorts before getting in. I let the warm water soak my hair and run down my body. I washed my hair, exfoliated my body, shaved, and washed my body. When I was done I climbed out and grabbed my towel that laid on the counter.

I wrapped it around my body and headed into my closet. I looked through my clothes and pulled out a black mini dress with string straps that tie on the top of your shoulders and a slit on the thigh. It fit my body perfectly.

I put on some deodorant before sitting down at my vanity where I brushed my hair

I put on some deodorant before sitting down at my vanity where I brushed my hair. I did my makeup which consisted of some Smokey eye shadow, mascara, lipstick, and some concealer. When I finished my hair was still a bit wet so I blow dried it.

I opened a secret drawer to my vanity and took out two throwing knifes. I strapped them to my thigh under my dress. You could never be too careful.

I put on some black heals before grabbing my phone and going downstairs. My parents sat cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.

"Christians about to be here. I will see you guys later." I said as I got a message from Christian stating they were pulling in the driveway.

"Ok have fun and be safe. If you need anything call okay?" My mom sat up to look at me.

I nodded before walking out the front door, closing it behind me. A black challenger I've never seen pulled up in front of me. The backseat window rolled down showing a smiling Christian.

"Get in, what are you waiting for?" He motions for me to get in the front seat. I open the passenger door and sit down to see Zach driving. I automatically groan and he smirks.

We pull out of my driveway and onto the main road.

"Why so quiet babe?" Zach whispers teasingly. The guys in the back couldn't hear due to Leo screaming about how he's going to get laid.

I ignored Zack and the way his breath hit the side of my neck, sending tingles down my spine. I looked out the window and let my thoughts consume me.

We got to the party much faster than I thought. I spend most of It zoned out looking out the window. I did feel Zach glance at me a few times though.

We all climbed out of the car and onto the sidewalk. Zack parked down the street from the house that was booming with loud music.