⋆thirteen⋆

not edited.

"Ch-Christian he's here."

Christian whipped his head up and looked around the large club frantically looking for the guy he hated with his entire being, he pulled me into his chest tightly. I tried to calm my breathing but nothing was working as I kept replaying the image of his face in my mind. He picked me up before handing me off to Zach who seemed frozen as Christian wrapped my arms around Zach's neck. I was being held by Zach as Christian whispered "I will be right back ok" He kissed my forehead before telling Zach and the guys to take me to the car and not to let anyone stop us.

I closed my eyes tightly trying to gain composure. I was getting dizzy and my grip on Zach began to loosen. "Hey hey, keep your eyes open. Bella look at me" I looked into his hazel eyes as he told me to. He still held me close as my body wrapped around him. "Your eyes have some green in them" I pointed out, right before everything went dark.

I woke up with a groan, my head felt like someone smashed it in with a baseball bat. Not wanting to open my eyes, I snuggled into the comfort I felt. "Bella?" I heard Christians voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see him crouched in front of me. "How are you feeling?" He handed me a water bottle. "Like complete shit" I took a big sip of the water. When I was done I handed it back to him and closed my eyes again. I grabbed the blanket trying to pull it on me more when I noticed it wouldn't budge. An arm was on it, which was on me. I looked up and saw Zach's face. I squealed as his face was the least expected thing I thought I would see.

"Why are you holding me?" I asked him. "Well if you haven't noticed you are quite the cuddlier" He looked down to where my hand was grasping his shirt tightly. I quickly released it " Why didn't you just move me then?" I looked between him and Christian. "Trust me we did, everything we tried you just held on tighter." Christian stood up. I looked around the basement, it looked as if the guys didn't sleep. The blow up mattress looked untouched and the blankets for the couch were all still folded on the end, where we placed them yesterday.

"What time is it?" I asked out loud.

"Its around 9am" Justin looked at his phone before placing it back on the couch.

The room went silent for a moment, each person stuck in their thoughts. My mind went back to last night. How everything was going so good, then it wasn't. His face in the dark lighting of the club was engraved in my mind. The way he just stood there, so still, just watching. All the memories began surfacing back. The pain he caused, the way he disappeared.

"So um what happened last night?" Leo asked shyly. Leo looked down at his hands in his lap, looking quite shy for his normal outgoing self.

Christian looked to me from his seat on the floor, silently asking if he could explain. I nodded my head hesitantly. I was still sat in Zach's arms where he was holding onto me. I put my head back on his chest as Christian began to speak. I didn't care that it was Zach holding me, I just wanted to be held.

"There was a guy there that we used to know from a little while ago. He's not a good person and it seems he's back after disappearing." Christian summed up without giving too much detail. He probably knows I didn't want to say much about him. It was a bad time in my life that I avoid looking back to.

"Who was he to you guys?" Justin looked between Christian and I. Christian took a deep breath, "He was my best friend and Bellas ex."

I felt Zach tense under me, "What happened between the three of you?" He asked emotionlessly.

"Well um" Christian paused, looking down as he tried to get his thoughts together. "We had been best friends for a long time and that's how he met Bella. They were my two best friends so they were constantly around each other. They hit it off, they became close, all up until they started dating. They dated for a long time, before I found out what he had been doing to her" I tensed up as the memories played over again in my mind. Christian didn't expand on what he meant as he knew I would tell them on my own time and when I was ready.

"Bella I think we have to call our parents" Christian ignored the guys confused looks, looking straight at me. He looked concerned and conflicted.

"I know. I don't want to worry them just yet. We can tell them when they get back." I said quietly.

"I don't think that's a good idea, who knows what he will do until then." Christian looked at me pleadingly.

"We can wait."

sorry this chapter is shorter than normal<3

Vote and comment!

xo