⋆two⋆

The rest of the car ride was silent. I knew I was in deep shit.

You know when you can just feel the emotion radiating off someone? Well that was happening now.

I played with the rings on my fingers as the only thing heard was slight rumble of the engine.

My mom had a thing for cars, fast cars to be exact.

We arrived home quickly. Our house was pretty large and modern. My mom and dad designed it to look modern but still have a homey feel.

A year or two after my parents had me, they got married and moved out of my grandpas. But since my mom didn't want to be far from my grandpa and my uncles, we moved next door. My uncles ended up getting houses in the neighborhood too.

We were going over to grandpas tonight for a barbecue and I knew they were going to talk about my expulsion. I think it is a right of passage to be talked about at a family event. If it hasn't happened to you, what have you been doing?

How fun that is.

"I need you to go get ready for the barbecue while I talk to your father" She walks in front of me, heading to the front door.

"Mhm" I rolled my eyes. I walked in the house after her before running up the stairs.

My room was a good size with light gray walls. I had a large queen bed in the middle. My bed is my favorite place on this earth.

I had bookshelves in the corner full of my favorites.
My window had a window seat that looked out to a large tree. That has a lot of uses. I sit there at night sometimes or I use it to sneak out.

My parents don't know about that of course.

I decided to get dressed like my mom suggested. I walked into my closet and began looking through my clothes.

I settled on a white tank top, black jeans, and a black leather jacket.

I brushed my hair out and left it in it's natural waves. I then touched up my makeup that I had on from school.

"Bella! Are you ready?" My dad yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" I grabbed my phone before making my way downstairs.

My parents were both dressed nicely. My mom wore a pair of jeans and a blouse as my father wore jeans and a fitted shirt.

"We will be talking about your actions later" Dad pointed a finger at me. "For now, we are late. So we have to get out the door"

We all walked out and dad locked the door. We walked next door and went through the gate on the side of the house. There was a little walkway that lead to the backyard.

There were two large tables set up and people were moving around busily.

Here some things you probably need to know. My uncle Ryan got married to a girl who could actually handle his craziness, therefore known as my aunt Victoria. Eli got married after he found out his girlfriend was pregnant. Her name is Ella while their son is Christian and he is my age, apparently he goes to my new school.

The other guys have their girlfriends but nothing serious yet.

"Oh my gosh it's Bellaaaaa" My uncle Ryan ran over to me, picking me up off the ground. As he began to spin us my mom butted in.

"Ok Ry let's not make anyone throw up tonight." She laughs.

My mom and dad then go over to my Grandpa. Probably going to tell him how eventful my day was.

I looked around the large backyard until I saw Christian sitting under a tree. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"What's up cuz?" He asked.

"My parents are probably spreading the news that I got expelled. It looks like i'm coming to your school." I watch as our other family walks around communicating.

"Holy shit! What did you do?" He laughs loudly.

"Oh you know, the usual. Frank just totally snapped this time." I sighed at the mention of my principal.

"Well at least you can go to school with me now." He smiles. He then reaches behind him and pulls out two beers.

"Where did you get these?" I asked as he handed me one.

"I snuck them from over there" He shrugged.

We opened them and sipped as it got silent between us.

"Look at uncle Ryan. Uncle Jason is going to beat his ass" Christian laughed as Ryan jumped on Jason's back, making him drop his hotdog.

"My mom will end up beating them both up if they don't stop in 3...2....1...." We then watched my mom grab them both by the ear and scold them. "Told ya" I laughed.

"I'm not surprised. You know you're just like her." He looked between the two of us. "In school since I know you don't like people, you can sit with me and my friends." He suggested.

"Ehh I will think about it. And yes I don't like people. In high school there are so many labels. There are the barbies or plastics and they make me want to rip my eyeballs out and eat them. The jocks are asses who can't keep their dicks in their pants. The smart people are the only kinda people I tolerate besides my fellow troublemakers. So yes, sorry if high school kids sound revolting" I scrunched my nose.

"Can't argue there." He takes a large gulp of his beer.

"Guys dinner is ready!" My grandpa called us over.

We quickly placed the beer cans in a place you couldn't see them and made our way to the tables.

"So" My grandfather started as everyone was seated.
"Bella, anything you'd like to share?" He asked knowingly as I shoved food on my plate.

"Hmm I don't think so" I smiled innocently. "The only thing I have to say is good job on the grill. There burgers are fantastic!" I took a big bite.

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Vote and comment!

Lots coming;)

What is your favorite genre to read?