⋆five⋆

Ignore what I said about Zach being hot. Ive come to find out he's a dick.

Now you're probably like oh Bella what could have happened to make you feel this way?

Well let me tell you.

Once we got to the office to get my schedule, there was a younger woman behind the desk. Once she saw the guys she became all smiles and rainbows *gags*

She ignored my attempts to ask about my schedule and only glared at me while trying to flirt with the boys. She was even smirking as she saw me roll my eyes. She was full of herself. Me having enough, slammed my hand on the desk.

"Look bitch your a secretary at a fucking school, stop acting like like the slut you are. I could get your ass fired by telling someone what your doing. If you want to get dicked down, go to a club. So for now, sit the fuck down and get me my schedule." I seethed.

She looked stunned as she scrambled around her desk.

"o-okay name?" She continued looking around.

"Bella Marino" I have two last names, my moms and dads. They decided to combine them when they got married. I used my moms last name for school paper work so the school knows who they are messing with.

I took the white paper and walked out of the office with the boys behind me. Way to start off the day am I right?

"Let me see if we have any classes" Christian reached for the paper that was in my hand. I loosed my grip on it as he held the other side.

"Ok you have every class with at least one of us. First period you have english with Zach." Christian skims over the paper.

Zach groans

"Is there an issue?" I asked calmly. What is his deal?

"Yes actually, I was hoping you weren't in any classes with me." He glared at me.

"Well congratulations, we have quite a few apparently."

"Great" he mutters shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I'm going now" I kiss Christian on the cheek before glaring at Zach one more time.

"Bye babe!" Leo yelled after me.

I just kept walking as I put a middle finger over my head so they could see it.

So far I like Justin the best. His eyes are cool, he's quiet, and nice. Like he won't bother me or make me want to punch him.

I made a stop to the bathroom before going to class. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I opened my backpack and took out a bottle of perfume. I sprayed a bit before putting it away. Sometimes you gotta do touch ups.

I took my phone out and plugged my headphones in again. Putting on one of my favorite songs I walked out of the bathroom.

*play song above now*

I walked down the empty halls knowing I was late. Looking at the numbers on top of the doors, I saw room 243. English time.

I opened the door and walked in. I walked confidently with a resting bitch face. I feel like everyone has one in their own sense. It's just a matter of how mean yours actually looks.

Mine was lethal.

I looked around at the unfamiliar faces. Then there was Zach glaring at me in the back.

"Hi can I help you?" A older man who i'm guessing is the teacher asks.

"I'm new" I looked at him, taking in his appearance.
He had glasses covering his hazel eyes. He wore a blue button up shirt with khakis.

"Oh you must be Bella. Welcome." He smiled. I only nodded. I began to walk away but he quickly stoped me. "So why did you move here?"

"I didn't move here." I technically didn't move, I just switched schools.

"Oh well why did you switch here?" I saw the other kids questioning looks.

"I was expelled" The students eyebrows raised.

The jock from this morning then asked "What did you do to get expelled?"

I smirked "Well I guess you will just have to wait and see"

I walked to the back of the classroom where the only open seat was. Of course it was in between two guys. Zach on one side and another jock on the other.

"What's up gorgeous?" The jock smirked as Zach scowled.

"Apparently your dick" I muttered.

The teacher began to teach the lesson, cutting off our conversation thank goodness.

I sat listening to music peacefully until 15 minutes in. I felt a hand slide on my thigh. It was the jock.

I grabbed his hand and threw it off as he smirked at me. He waited another minute before doing it again.

I felt Zach staring at us from the side.

"What you can't stop whoring around for a few hours to learn?" Zach whispers in my ear.

"Haha very funny. I'm going to break his had if he doesn't stop. Even when he's the one bothering me, I love how you find a way to slut shame the female. You should really fuck off before I shove his dick in your mouth. Maybe then you'd be a whore too!" I kept looking straight ahead with my jaw clenched.

Then the jock did it again.

I stood up quickly making my chair slide across the floor behind me. Everyone turned around as I grabbed the jock by his neck and shoved him on the wall behind him.

"If you touch me the fuck again, I will not hesitate to snap your neck" I glared.

The classroom was deathly silent around me as I breathed heavy.

The jock began nodding as much as he could. I still didn't let go.

"You know what I hate? People like you. You just can't keep your micropenis in your pants can you? No wonder your so desperate. You have to force yourself on a girl even to get some contact, how sad. Well if I found out you forced yourself on any other girl I will personally make sure your dick will never function again."

"Ok Bella that's enough" Zach grabbed the arm that was on my side. I quickly grabbed it and held his wrist.

"Don't touch her when she's like this" I then heard Christians voice come into the classroom. Zach must have texted him.

"Bella put him down." Christian gently grabbed my face turning me to meet his eyes. I calmed myself down before releasing the jock and grabbing my bag.

I walked out of the quiet classroom with Christian running behind me.

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Vote and comment!

what are your favorite stores to shop?

hope this was okay, kinda unmotivated rn

xo