⋆eight⋆

not edited.

The night went fast. I thankfully didn't talk about what happened any further with my parents. I am happy with how supportive and understanding they are. I didn't sleep all that well last night, but then again when do I ever? Today is the day of the party.

I climbed out of my warm queen size bed. The floor was cold beneath my feet, making me cringe as I walked to the bathroom. I turned on the bright light and squinted my eyes as I stood in front of the sink. Once my eyes adjusted to the bright lights, I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I felt a bit better, I headed into my closet. After looking through my clothes I decided on a black cropped tank top, light brown jeans, and my black converse.

Once I was dressed I brushed through the ends of my hair before quickly putting some mascara and lip gloss on

Once I was dressed I brushed through the ends of my hair before quickly putting some mascara and lip gloss on. I applied some deodorant and perfume then I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I heard the clashing of pots and pans as I walked through the doorway. My mom was at the stove flipping pancakes as my dad was looking in the refrigerator for something.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" My mother kissed my forehead as I stood next to her.

I shrugged "The usual I guess" I grabbed a chocolate chip from the container she was using for the pancakes.

"Still? If it doesn't get better we are going to have to do something whether you like it or not" My dad says, finally closes the fridge.

"Im fine" I grab a plate of chocolate chip pancakes from my mother. I walked to the other side of the large marble Island before taking a seat.

As I took my first bite a loud slam echoed through the house as someone barged in the door. My dad quickly pulls a gun out of a secret drawer and my mom grabs a sharp knife getting ready to attack.

They were quickly put to ease as Christian came yelling through the house "Bella oh Bella, it s time to go to school" he playfully sings. He freezes as he walks into the kitchen as he takes in the sight of my father with a gun and my mother with a knife.

"Were you going to shoot me?" He gasped putting a hand to his chest in mock horror.

"Keep barging into my house like that and we'll see what happens to you." My dad glares as he puts the gun back where he got it.

"I'm hurt uncle Jax" Christian takes a pancake from my mom, shoving it into his mouth in one bite.

"Jeez Christian slow down, we still have time" I watched him eat a handful of chocolate chips, earning a slap on the hand from my mom.

"Actually..." He trailed off looking at me with a guilty expression.

"Actually what Christian?" I glared already knowing I'm not going to like the answer.