VII: What are you going to do to me?

You were nearly there, that big steel door merely inches from your fingertips. It felt like you were floating on fire from the speed you were running at. But the door slammed shut. You were going too fast to stop yourself, and smashed your face strait into the metal...

You passed out

You're back in the void, complete darkness surrounds you. You can see Anti standing in front of you, staring into your eyes. And for a moment, you feel safe, but you notice something in his expression. Sadness...

You notice his neck has a weird collar on it, and a chain attached that trails off into the darkness. It's pulled tight, but he keeps pushing forward like he can snap it. A single tear falls from his cheek before he turns his back and walks away from you.

But before he drifts completely out of sight, a hand covers your mouth. Another hand then quickly snakes it's way around your waist pulling you backwards, and sweeping you completely off of your feet. You reach out for Anti, but he's gone...

You jolt awake with a start, panting for air. But before you can take a sigh of relief, it hits you. This isn't your room, this isn't the prison, and this room isn't man made. You take a look around, it's just a concrete room. No windows. No doors. But you had seen enough SAW to realise screaming for help was going to get you killed. That's when you notice your wrists are bound to the arm rests of the metal chair. And you're legs are tied to the chair legs.

Taking your opportunity, you take a look around the room. It's adequately lit, but you can't find a light source. Although it feels like you're sitting on a verry awkward lump, you notice that the leather cuffs on your wrists and ankles are surprisingly soft. But when you look up to assess your situation, you see red and blue flashing in the sides of your vision. And a low chuckle can be heard close from behind.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, and the feel his presence shift to in front of you. You open your eyes to the tall man in the suit.he has a small smile on his face, and he's back to his normal form. His hands are behind his back. And his eyes are focused on yours.

Before he has the chance to speak, you step in (so to speak) and put up your walls. Hiding your fear, and not showing that you're intimidated.

"Hello Darkiplier."

"Hello y/n..."

At this point he takes a step closer and removes his hands from behind his back.

"Why and I here?" You ask.

"Strait to the point I see. Well, you're here because I want you to be here, I have you right where I want you, and I'll get exactly what I want from you."

A moment of silence falls between the two of you, and you notice that he's holding something in his left hand.

"What's that?" You ask, nodding to the black item in his hand.

"O, this? It's a remote. I can't wait to show you what it does."

"Where's Anti." This time you raise your voice, hoping to intimidate him somewhat.

"Question question question. He's not dead, if that's what you're wondering."

"Just you wait till I ge-"

"Listen I think that's enough talking coming from you for now. We're going to play a little game. Ok? I'll ask you questions, and you give me answers. If you get them right, we'll move on and soon enough you'll be set free. But if you get them wrong... I'll show you just what this remote does. And if you speak out of turn, the punishment will increase. Is there anything you'd like to say before we begin?"

You pause for thought, and then, in the most gangsta/intimidating voice you can muster. You speak.

"So, what? You just gonna torture me till you get what you want? Well if you'd done your homework you'd know that, that shit don't work on me. Whatever it is you want me to say. I won't talk."

He just chuckled to himself.

"Well see. Well I know you have a high pain tolerance, so. That's not how I'll be torturing you... let us begin! First question: that is Anti's weakness?"

"*sigh* I don't know."

"Wrong answer!"

He holds the remote at arms length pointing it at your legs. And he presses one of 3 buttons. ALL of a sudden, that awkwardly placed lump (which was more of a spike inbetween your legs) made sense. A bold of pleasure shoots through your core and up your spine as that spike vibrates your clit. It was only a second but it was enough to make you arch your back, as it catches you off guard.

"Somone's sensitive, that was only on the first setting. Barely even a warning shock if you ask me. This in going to be way more fun than I thought!"

You're speechless. You look him in the eyes, cursing him for having this knowledge that no one else knew. But you are also timid, asking for him to have mercy isnt't going to happen, so you just think it.

"All right. Next question and level 2. Have you seen Anti express emotion?"

"No comment."

"WRONG!"

And he upped the vibrator to level 2. Once again he extends his arm out to you, with his thumb over the button. You clamp your legs together and look down at eye level, but quickly looked down at the floor once you realised you were staring at Darks dick. After a whyle of waiting for him to press the button. You relax and look up at him to see that he has both hands behind his back.

His face is neutral now. And he's just staring at you. But you want to go to Anti, so you close your eyes in an attempt to go to sleep and see Anti again. But little do you know, Dark had upped the vibration level to 5.

All of a sudden, a huge wave of pleasure has you submerged. 5 long pulses of hard vibration course through your clit. Your moans burst out, begging dark to make it stop.
But when it stops, you hear a hard rumble hit the walls of the room...