II: What now...

You woke up in a large, dimly lit room. You were sitting down on a small blanket. After coming to your senses, you looked around the room to pick up on some details. That's when you realised you were in your own basement. Then, you remembered who put you there. You stood up to get out of there, only to be held back and feel a sharp pain in your wrists and ankles.

You look to see what caused it. There were metal cuffs on them, with chains connecting them to the wall. How in the hell have I only just noticed this! You thought. So you pulled and yanked with all the strength you had, but with nothing to show for it. With all of your energy depleted, you just sat there and looked up.

Your heart almost jumped out of your chest when you realised that there were another pair of eyes, staring strait back into your soul. Waiting. Watching. Analysing you to see what you might do next. But all you could do was stare back, frozen in place.

Without thinking about it, you lunged forwards. Striking him in the face with as much force as you could muster. Anti fell backwards, and hit his head on the floor with a thump. You were so relieved when he stoped moving. I'm just going to have a little rest, and gather up my energy. You thought.

*a few hours later*

You wake up to a bright light shining on your face, directly in your eyes. The air was cold despite it being the middle of summer, so you pulled the covers over your head. That's when you realised, you were in a bed, in your own room. Anti was gone. Wow! That was all just a dream?

"Nope" you hear a voice come from outside your window.

"NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE. NO! I'm not doing that again!" You yell as you sprint out of your room. Managing to get out of your room, down the stairs and out into the hallway. You make a detour to your kitchen. You grab a knife and head for the backdoor hoping to outwit him. But just as you're about to touch the handle, somthing grabs you.

You try to spin around, but nothing's there. The invisible force lifts you up and off of the ground, taking you away from the door. It pins you against the wall with both of your hands above your head. You struggled and fought it as much as you could. But it was no use, you were just stuck. At the mercy of the invisible thing.

All of a sudden, the back door flung itself open. And a bloody, grinning Anti strolled thru it. He looked you dead in the eye and chuckled to himself. All you did was look down and close your eyes, hoping that maby it would all go away. But he just stood there and laughed at you.

"You're pathetic. You think you can kill me! You really think you can escape ME!"

"No, but it was worth a try..." You just stand there, and a single tear rolls down your cheek. You're still pinned up against the wall, but then you remember 1 thing...

You're holding a knife.

You look up and shuffle the knife in your hand, ready to take aim. You take a deep breath and launch the knife at his head. It doesn't get far before it drops at his feet. After laughing at you again, he gets closer.
He picks the knife up and looks back up at you.

"Why thank you. Is it my turn now?" He said, then he aims the knife at your head. You take in a deep breath as you close your eyes. Tears roll down your cheeks and you tense up.

"Aww, would you look at that. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you... yet." He says, and you relax your muscles and open your eyes. You take a brief look at him and notice that he makes an odd hand gesture. Not a second later, you're hands are lifted even higher above your head. So much so, that you're now on your tiptoes.

"Wow. You're soo vulnerable, there is so much that I could do to you right now. And you can't stop me..." he walked closer to you and put the knife to your throat. He then turned the knife around and put the blunt side of it to your cheek. Trailing it down slowly, to your jaw line, then your neck, to the middle of your collarbone, then down the middle of your chest.you squirmed a little all the whyle he was doing this.

But when he got down to your belly, he stopped. Threw the knife away from you. And placed his hands on both sides of your hips. Then he whispered this in your ear...

"I know you liked that. You are mine..." And with a cloud of green smoke incasing the both of you, you were teleported away somewhere.