IV: Punishment...

He got on top of your legs and put his knees on either side of you. Then he lent over you and kissed your neck.
With one hand supporting himself, he used the other hand to caress your waist and hip. Your jacket was left in your room so all you were wearing was a crop top and shorts. You squirmed at his touch as he continued to leave a trail of kisses around your neck...

A soft, quiet moan escaped your lips once he started sucking on your sweet spot. And you felt him smirk against your skin. He got up off of you after about 5 minutes, and walked away. You whimpered from the intense hunger you felt for him. But you got pulled out of your lustfilled thoughts when you heard him chuckle, then turn around.

You saw a blindfold in his hand, and a smirk plastered on his face. "You shouldn't have broken my rule..."

After this, he tied the blindfold around your head and started to kiss down you roughly. After a few seconds, you melted into the kiss. His hands explored your waist and stoped at your shorts. But then all of a sudden, he had slipped his hand into your panties and stroked circles round your throbbing clit. You ghasped and arched your back.

You felt him smile on you, then you heard him say, "Well then, somones horny for me already." You bucked your hips into his hand and his finger slid down your folds and started to circle your entrance. Then his thumb returned to your clit and started to rub it fast. Your breathing hitched and you couldn't hold back any more, so you moaned as loud as the gag would let you.

He knew you were close to your climax. So he stopped, walked round to your head and took off your blindfold. You knew he could read your thoughts, so you thought. Please finish me off. He smiled and went back down. But he did the same thing. He got you just a second away from climaxing, then stoped. He came up to your head and saw the begging in your eyes.

He did that again and again 7 times. You were out of breath and managed to get the gag lose enough to spit out.

"Please, just let me orgasme."

"But my dear, this is your punishment."

"And I promise to never break your rule again!"

He just smiled and nodded. Then he went down and started to rub your clit, but this time, more vigorously. You were about to moan, but he clicked and the gag reappeared in your mouth, tighter this time.

"I'll let you Finnish this time, but you have to hold it until I say you can let go. Otherwise there will be more punishment..."

You hastily nodded and he kept on going. A minute layter you were ready, once again, to climax. And this time he didn't hold back. You were about to release when you heard his stern dominant voice.

"Hold it!"

So you did, you managed to hold it for over 5 minutes, the pleasure building up more and more by the second. You finally couldn't hold it back any more when you heard him again.

"My princess, you can now let go."

So you did, and he clicked his fingers once more.

You were in your new bed, the gag was gone and so were the restraints. Anti was standing at the foot of the bed. You were drifting off to sleep when the last words you heard were...

"Next time, I won't have mercy..."