III: Mixed feelings

Whyle the green smoke was disappearing, you couldn't help but wonder how Anti came to be. So, you thought that if you couldn't escape him, you might as well get to know him. "Hey Anti, when were you made?

"Curious, aren't we?"

"Well, yes. I might as well get to know you if I can't escape you"

"Well, if you must know... I've alwase been there, I've alwase been a part of him. I've alwase been there, watching, waiting for him to get angry. But if he sees somthing sinister, I can't help myself, I must show. I love everything that he doesn't." He turned to look at you "like manipulation, seduction and B.D.S.M." He looked back away "But, as of how I came into this world, all I can tell you is this. I am a demon. When I was spawned from Satan, he deemed Seán my perfect host. I will take over. You will not stop me. And you will help me, no matter what I have to do to persuade you..." He then looked you in the eyes and gave you a lustful/manipulative smile. You just blushed and looked down at your feet.

Then, you plucked up the courage to say, "o yea? Like what? What do you think you can do to persuade me into helping you? I might look easy to manipulate, but I'm rock solid."

He looked at you and laughed. You just looked up in the direction he was walking you in, and felt chills run up and down your spine as you took in the sight that was in front of you...
It was an old abandoned prison. nothing there other than cracked concrete walls and crooked bars.

But at the end of the corridor was THE worst room of them all, it looked like it might be a solitary confinement cell... The door was made of steel and there were no holes except for a food tray.

"This is your room"

He stated, before disappearing in a puff of green smoke. You didn't have any idea as to where he went. Just that you should probably go into your room...

So, that's what you did. You opened up the rusty old door with all the strength you could muster. And to your pleasant surprise, it was a nice room, much like your own. It had a bed on the side of the wall, a dresser, a mirror and a wardrobe. You were instantly relived that the room wasn't a plain concrete box.

You walked up to the bed and noticed a note. It read...

Y/n

Here you shall be given 3 meals a day.
Twice a week you will be teleported into town to buy yourself snacks.
Don't do anything you're not suppose to.
I will be back soon, and I will know.
Follow my one rule, or there will be consequences. And you'll find out just how persuasive I can be...

That made you shiver and blush, but you didn't know why? Anyways, you put it back down and had a wonder around the room. That's when you noticed another door, it had a note on it.

(Y/n), this is my one rule. Do not enter this room. You might not like the consequence...

You thought that it didn't matter, he wasn't here anyway. Although he did say he'd know... But that didn't matter, you thought of a loophole. If you stood in your room, then just opened his door, then technically you didn't enter. That would enable you to have a look into his room without breaking his rule.

So, you stood at the door and opened it up carfully, making sure not to get carried away and step inside. You were blown away at what you saw, it looked like a bondage dungeon...

There was a black bed with green sheets at the back wall, and gags and floggers next to it on both sides. There was a cross with wrist and ankle restraints. There was a chair that you could be strapped to too. There were all sorts of strange looking chairs and metal and rubber devices. The wallpaper was dark green too.

The sight was a bit overwhelming so you shut the door again, but not entirely. Because to your horror, one more thing had appeared on the note...

Tsk tsk tsk, y/n.
You broke my rule...

You had to rub your eyes and read it again. You looked down to see that one of your feet was in the other room... You looked back up and jumped away from the door closing it entirely. You turned around hoping that Anti wouldn't find out, but there he was. Leaning with his back up against the wall with his arms crossed, looking down and shaking his head.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Oh y/n, why did you do that? Did you think I wasn't going to find out? Or did you think your little loophole was fool proof?"

You couldn't say anything, so you just stood there, paralyzed with fear.

"ANSWER ME!"

"I_i didn't th-think you'd b-b-be back s-so soon." You managed to stutter out.

"I told you I'd find out, I told you not to go in. We're you just too curious to find out your consequence?"

Your heart was beating in your throat and you couldn't speak, all you could think was Well, Now he mentions it, I am pretty curious...

" Ha ha ha! Did you not hear? Curiosity killed the cat!" He came closer to you until he was standing inches away, so you shuffled backwards. You realised it was a bad idea when your back hit the door, you were now trapped, and could do nothing about it. He came closer still. You looked down at your feet. Anti just grabbed your chin and forced you to look him in the eyes.

"Hmmmm. No no, I can't kill you yet, I need you." He then looked behind you at the door, then back into your eyes. "Yes, I think I have the perfect consequence for you..."

He opened his bedroom door and pushed you inside, then he created another invisible force to push you to sit on the edge of his bed. You tried to escape, but you couldn't move. Anti came closer still, and then with a wave of his hand, you were flung back against the bed. With your feet dangling off the end of it.

He lent over you and smiled, clicked his fingers, and the invisible force was gone.you tried to roll away when you had the chance, but Anti just leaned over you and grabbed your wrists. And held you still.

"Hmmmm, this is your first offence, so I'll let you pick your punishment. Pick something in this room."

You looked next to the bed and saw a pair of fluffy hand cuffs, they looked the least intimidating so you noded over towards them. He laughed and picked them up. Then walked back towards you.

"Ha ha ha, you have no idea, do you? Well, this is gonna be real fun."

Then he gave you a lustful smile, and with a click of his fingers, your wrists and ankles were strapped to the bed posts. And you were helplessly stuck in the middle.

But, that wasn't the worst part, Anti was stroling towards you holding a ball gag.

"I noticed you took a certain liking to this. Let's use it. Not that anyone will hear your screams." he smiled and then put it on you. As scared as you were, you realised that you liked it. That for some strange reason, you couldn't wait for him to do more...