VI: what was that?

"Would you mind saying that again, but louder?"

He said with a smirk, plastered across his face.

"Ummm... uuuuhhhhh........- say what? I wasn't paying attention... 0-0..."

And with that, you darted from the bed. Went to your draw. And got a drink. He got up and took a step towards you, only to glitch right in front of your face. This made you spill your fresh orange juice all over your top.

"HEY! You did that on purpose! Didn't you?"

"Hey, I suppose i can make you wet on command. Sticky too..."

You had no word's, as annoying as it was, it was a clever use of speech. So you laughed, being sure to make it sounde like you were laughing at him, not his joke.

"What are the chances of me being able to take a shower, and come back like this never happened?"

"No chance"

"Wrong answer... why don't you go out and get something nice for yourself?"

"Ya know what? I think I'll do that.
See ya layter y/n, you win this round"

And with that, he vanished. Swept away in his mossy green cloud. SHOWER TIIIIIME. You thought. And didn't wait a second more to get into the bathroom, strip, and turn on the hot water.

(-- 10 minutes later--)

After finishing up getting everything washed and clean, you grab a towel and head into to your room. Taking a step towards the wardrobe, you notice a piece of paper stapled to the handle. Confused, yet not yet worried, you take a look at the paper. But all thoughts of anti disintegrate when these words appear, stuck neatly onto a half red and blue background.

The hunt is over
Hidden and found
When I get my way
He'll be 6 feet under ground

Chills danced over your nude body, signalling you to get changed. So you opened the double doors only to find...

Few! No person. Just some comfy clothes, which were on in a flash. But no amount of comfort could cover the words rattling on in your head.
He'll be 6 feet underground...
Then, like a bus at 70 mph, it hit you head on... all of the pieces came togather, and you were sure you knew who it was.

The man that Anti was protecting you from, the man in your dream, the man who had a red and blue outline at all times. But before you could think about anything else...

SCRRREEEEEACCCHH!

And that's when you were sure it was time to turn to magic. You tiptoed towards your draws, and opened it up hoping for a helpful weapon. And there it was, in all of its beauty, a 10" steel blade. More than capable of murder. And luckily, you knew exactly how to use it.

But before your nerves got Anti decapitated, you thought it best to at least check if it was him.

"Anti. If you don't come into view right this instant, I'm going to murder the next thing that moves!"

And after a painful, 10 long seconds, there was no reply. Fight or flight? You had the opportunity to hide, but not after shouting for Anti. Besides where was there to hide? Under the bed? Not enough space. Behind the shower curtain? You'd just corner yourself. In Anti's room? You weren't about to break that rule again. And even without all of that, there were only 3 rooms. This guy wouldn't have to search far, even if you were small enough to hide in any other places.

With no other choice, you decided to come out of your little 'apartment' and search where the noise came from. And it sounded like the screech or a cell door. Meaning you'd have to search, potentially, hundreds of rusty, run down, rat infested, crawling with insects, cells. Some of them probably still had rotting shit on the walls too.

So with your knife in hand, and your heart in the other, you opened the big door and set off. Being as quiet as humanly possible, you tiptoed your way to the first cell.
No one .
The second cell.
No one.
None in the third.
None in the fourth.
Nothing could be heard, not even a mouse.

But the calm was short lived when a deep, smooth voice, broke the ear piercing silence

"O how I love hide and seek, but alas! You found me, and I didn't eve-"

You weren't about to let him finish his speech. He was bowed down, so his head was at the same level as yours. And both of his hands were behind his back. But nothing could've prepared you for what was to happen next. You stabbed him strait in the eye, and he didn't even flinch. A punch in his throat? Only made him stand up strait.

He just chuckled to himself, rubbed his neck, and proceeded to use the knife, which was previously embedded into his eyesocket, to show you somthing that would put the fear of God into any living soul. He jammed it into his spinal cord. And didn't even blink.

His smile widened, his mouth and eyes started dripping this dark red, almost black substance. A poor rat ran into the accumulating puddle of blood like ooze, only to burn and scream. In just a matter of seconds, the rat was nothing more then a gelatinous blob that snaked it's way into the drain.

The man's body started to glow, with a red and blue hue. He grew a couple feet taller. And threw your knife into the concrete wall, it was embedded half way down the knife...

Snapping out of your frozen state, you sprinted back towards your room. Pure terror was the only thing carrying you forward. Nothing but fear in your mind. Never had you ran so far, never had you ran so fast, and never in your life had you attempted to out run a demon.

You felt a pair of hands with an iron grip, grab your shoulders. What now? What could you do?

Fall unconscious or turn
Around and
Face it.

It's your choice... your life will depend on this choice... it's all up to you, the reader, to make that choice. He's behind you now... But who is 'he'?

MAKE YOUR CHOICE!