What the Hell is Going on?

By the end of the day you felt ragged. The physical tests were brutal and you were glad Bucky was as hard on you as he was.

You felt more at ease on the testing part. But still the results wouldn't be in until 8p.m. tonight.

You paced your room anxiously, waiting for an email. You jumped at the knock on the door.

You opened it see Erica. "Hey," she said coming in. "You hear anything yet?"

You shook your head no.

"I was hoping since you and Sargent Barnes are a thing we could get insider scoop," she teased.

You laughed knowing she wasn't trying to be malicious. "Does everybody know?" You asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled. "It's all they've been talking about since they saw you guys holding hands on Friday."

You winched

You winched. You'd been so focus on the test that you hadn't really talked to anybody over the weekend. Seeing the look on your face Erica could tell you were upset.

"Don't worry (y/n)," she said putting her arm around you. "Look you were top of the class before Barnes. They know you passed this test on your own."

You smiled thanking her for the reassurance.

"To be honest the test isn't the real reason they're mad," she continued. "It's all because they've wanted to jump Barnes' bones and he's never even given them a second glance."

You laughed at her honesty

You laughed at her honesty. Erica always had a way to make you feel better.

"Well I'm done with this mope fest" she said. She threw open your closet, "Get dressed," she said. "Wether we passed or not, we're drinking and dancing tonight!"

You smiled.

Just what I need.

You threw on a white tank top with jeans. You fixed your hair and adjusted your makeup. You checked the mirror again happy with the results but then immediately felt irked.