So What's the Plan?

Bucky fastened the zipper in the front of his jacket quickly. He reached down for his go bag when he spotted Steve.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked

"I can't leave her out there," Bucky whispered. "I have to get her" his voice broke a little. "I have to see for myself."

"Wait!" Sam yelled behind them. Bucky turned to Sam. "Please don't try and stop me," Bucky said.

"I'm not," Sam said. "But you both need to see this," Sam pulled up his phone.

"What am I looking at?" Steve asked.

"It wasnt just (y/n) that didnt make it back," Sam started. "Her entire unit went down," he turned to Bucky. "All except one. The person who logged them."

"Who?" Steve asked first.

"Adam," Sam said.

Bucky's nostrils flared as heat radiated throughout his body.  His chest tightened and his breathing labored.

"Calm down Bucky," Steve said, watching the anger spread across his face.

"Where is he?!" Bucky said pushing through Sam and Steve, shoving them into the wall.

Where is he?!?!

************************************

You sat with the other prisoners waiting to be loaded into the back of the trailer trucks. You watched the door swing open and closed as they prepared to transfer whatever they could salvage.

The sun was hanging low and you attempted to log how many soldiers were holding  you and the others.  So far it was seven but you weren't sure if there were more or if the drivers were already in the trailer trucks or staying behind.