Chapter 6

Kellin's POV

There's blood everywhere but I keep cutting deeper and deeper as I sob. Why does everyone hate me. My parents hate me, people at school hate me, and know the boy that I like so much hates me too.

I don't understand why everyone hates me... but maybe I do cause I hate me too. I let another loud sob slip out.

"Kellin what's wrong?" Shit I thought Austin was at Alans house. "Nothing" I lie as I wipe tears from my face. "Open the door kellin." "No... I'm not dressed." "Kellin open the door now." "No" I say weakly as the room starts spinning, my breathing slows down as I let the darkness consume me. The last thing I hear before I completely black out is the door slam open.

Austins POV

I came home to ask Kellin if he wanted to come to my boyfriends house and hang out with us, when I heard sobbing coming from his room. "Kellin what's wrong?" I hear him sniffle "Nothing" "Open the door Kellin." "No... I'm not dressed." I can tell he's lying. "Kellin open the door now." "No."

Somethings not right I starts panicking as I ram my shoulder against the door trying to get it to open. Finally the door burst open and the site in front of me is horrible. Kellin's lying there unmoving in a huge puddle of blood. I quickly call an ambulance "Kellin stay with me, they will be here soon" he stops breathing just as they get here.

"Kellin no come back you can't leave me too please come back." I cry tears falling down my face. They put him in the ambulance and leave. I stand there crying watching them leave with him. I need to get to the hospital.

I run to my car quickly and speed off to the hospital. I run up to the front desk. "Where's Kellin Quinn?" She looks at the computer then looks at me sadly. "You can talk to the doctor." She calls someone and then the doctors there. "Kellin's getting a blood transfer, he lost a lot of blood. He'll be lucky if he survives." My heart stops and I fall to my knees in tears. When the doctor leaves I slowly get off my knees and sit in a chair waiting for any new news on Kellin.

***

The doctor comes back out an hour later. "Well Kellin pulled through, he's awake if you want to see him." I jump up and follow him to Kellin's room. I walk in to see him sitting up looking at his hands. Now that I see that he's fine I feel anger come over me. I storm over to the bed.

"Kellin why did you do it?" "I didn't mean to go that deep" he whispered. "Why did you do it at all Kellin. Why I almost lost you." I felt tears well in my eyes as I continued "Kellin I can't lose you too, I already lost my mom she was my best friend. I can't lose the only person in my family that I care about." I was crying hard by the time I finished.

"Aust you won't be alone you have Alan..." he replied. "I know I have Alan... but I still need you kells, your my brother. I can't lose you" he looks at me tears fall in down his face. "I'm sorry Aust" I pull him into a hug and we cry together. "When you get out you are going to meet my boyfriend. Okay?" "Okay" he smiled.

Kellin's POV

Austin stayed and talked for a couple of hours before he left to go home. He asked why and I finally told him, so now he nows. After he left I started to think about what he said to me and started crying again... why would he be if I was gone I know we are brothers but I'm no one, no one should be upset about me, I deserve to die.

My thoughts drifted to Vic and why he wouldn't let me help him. He's to good of a person to do that to himself, I know he's the reason that I cut but still he was just upset. I shouldn't have let it get to me.

***

They let me out two days later. When I got home my parents gave me hugs and pretended to be upset. I rolled my eyes and went to Austins room. "Hey Aust want to hang out?" He smiled "Yes of course! Come on let's go I want you to meet Alan." I smiled from what Austin has told me Alan is this cute little ginger... I can't wait to meet him.

***

We walked up to alans place. Austin knocked and this adorable ginger boy answered the door. He was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a tank top with cats all over it.

"How's my ginger princess today?" Austin asked. "I'm good, how are you Austie?" "I'm great now that I'm here." Aww they were so cute together, I felt a huge smile break onto my face. Austin introduced us and then we just hung out for the rest of the day.