Chapter 5

We pull up to my house and head inside. When I turn and look at kellin he is staring at me. I smile nervously and look down as I feel my face start to heat up. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" "No thank you." "Okay" I turn and head up the stairs to my room. " May I use the restroom?" "Yeah, it right there" I say as I point at my bathroom door.

I sit on my bed and wait for kellin to come back out. After a minute I hear him open the door, my smile drops when I see him. He is pale and looks upset. My mind races as I try to figure out what could be wrong, then I remember and my heart drops...

***

Kellin's POV

I had tears in my eyes from what I saw in his bathroom. Vic was confused, then a look of realization crossed his face. He looked up at me.

"It's not what what you think, I accidently cut my arm this morning and didn't have time up the mess before I left." "I know your lying, there is way to much blood for it to have been an accident" I sighed. "Let me see them." I whisper. He looks at me with scared eyes. "N...No" "Vic you can trust me, just let me see them." He looks down with tears in his eyes as he slowly pulled up his sleeves. My heart stops when I see how mutilated his arms are, I look to his face and see the tear pouring down his face I feel my heart shatter when I see this. I slowly inch forward and wrap my arms around him as I sit next to him. He wraps his arms around me as he begins to sob.

Why would he do this to himself? I feel a tear roll down my face and I quickly wipe it away.

"Why did you do that to yourslef?" "Because I deserve the pain" he whispers. I look down as a few tears slip down my cheeks. "Do you want to talk about it?"

He quickly shakes his head. "Let's watch a movie" he says as he quickly gets up to look through his selection. "Funny, horror, or action?" "Horror" "Okay" he replies as he puts the disk in. I watched as he turned the lights off and got on the bed, once he was comfy he looked at me and patted the spot next to him. I held back a smile as I sat next to him. Then we started watching the movie.

***

Vic's POV

Halfway through the movie I felt kellin jump and I tried to hold back a laugh when I saw him cover his eyes. By the time the movie was done it was getting dark, my heart fluttered when I saw kellin had fallen asleep. He looks adorable when he sleeps. Well looks like I'm sleeping on the floor tonight. I grab a blanket and pillow and fall asleep instantly.

***

Why the hell am I on the floor. I look at my bed and jump a little when I see kellin watching me. What the hell, why is he staring. Then I remember he knows I cut. I look down as I feel my cheeks go hot.

"Vic, you deserve to be happy. You don't deserve the pain." "But I do, I deserve all of it. I'm a horrible person. I don't deserve to be here." "We can get you help you can see a therapist." His voice cracked. I felt the tears build up, I tried forcing them back but once one fell they all fell. "Give me therapy? I'm a walking travesty. But I'm smiling at everthing. Therapy.... You were never a friend to me, and you can keep all your misery."

***

Kellin's POV

Why is he freaking out? All I said is we can get him help. I open my mouth about to ask him what's wrong, when he yells at me to leave. I slowly stand up, and start to leave. I turn "I'm sor-" "No leave. I don't ever want to see you again." I quickly leave.

Once I start walking home I start thinking about what he said to me... "You were never a friend to me, you can keep all your misery."

I feel tears start to build up but I push them back as my mind starts to wander to a dark place.

Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one else has to. They're better off without you. Arrogant boy, cause a scene like you're supposed to. They'll fall asleep without you. You're lucky if your memory remains.

I reach my house and slowly walk up to my room. I shut and lock my door as I break down, I go to find my blade.