Chapter 3

It was my last period of the day and I haven't had any other classes with kellin yet. I went into my sex ed. class and saw the one person I was hoping to only have one class with, but just my luck kellin was talking to Mr. Barakat.

Like in every class I sat in the back of the room. I put in my earbuds and turned my music on, the first song to play was Keep Myself Alive by Get Scared. I got so into the song that I didn't even notice when kellin sat next to me.

When he touched my arm I jumped and looked at him, he smiled and I saw amusement dancing in his eyes.

I turned my music off and looked at him again. "What were you listening to?" he questioned. "Get Scared" I replied. When I said that I saw his face light up "oh my god. I love them" he said.

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me until I heard Justin shout fags. I looked at Justin and glared at him, then Mr. Barakat said "If you are going to act like that then you can go to the office." Justin glared at me then turned around in his seat so he was facing the front of the class.

I looked back at kellin to see him looking at me with a sad smile on his face, I hate when people do that, I hate pity. I looked away and started to listen to what Mr. Barakat was saying. The class seemed to go on forever but finally the bell rang signaling the end of the day.

I grabbed my things and went to my locker. I put everything in my bag and went out to my car. Just as I was about to get into the car someone grabbed the back of my shirt and pushed me roughly against my car, with my back to the car I finally saw who was doing this Justin.

He pulled back his fist and punched me in the face, he repeatedly hit me and when I fell to the ground he started to kick me. When he was finally done with me he walked away. I got up and with tears in my eyes I got in my car and drove home.

***

When I walked in the front door I saw my mom she saw me and ran over "oh my god what happened, are you okay?" She asked. But I heard the amusement in her voice and saw the joy in her eyes so I ignored her and went upstairs to my room.

I locked my door and started to cry, I don't know why I bother living, no one wants me here anyways. I reach for my razor and start cutting but it isn't really helping me so I start to go deeper and deeper. Finally I feel numb to it all as I sit there I sat thinking about how I am going to end it all soon and I smile as I think for once I will be happy and won't be the burden anymore.

I'm sitting here in a pool of my own blood I go to stand but I feel to dizzy so I lay down for a moment. All of a sudden I am being jolted awake by the sound of my alarm. I stand up and all I can feel is the pain I winch and look into the mirror. I look horrible, I have a black eye and I'm very pale from all the blood I lost.

I jump into the shower so I can wash the blood off when I'm out I wrap my new cuts and am about to walk into my room when I get hit by a wave of dizzyness. I grab onto the counter to steady myself.

I don't feel dizzy anymore so I go to get ready for school. I put on skinny jeans a T - shirt and a hoodie. Then go out to my car and head to school.