Chapter 7

Vic's POV

I walk I to school Monday morning, thinking about what I said to kellin. After I said all those mean things he looked so upset, I feel horrible I wish I never said those things I was just upset. I walk to class ready to apologies to kellin, but when I got there he wasn't here. I sat there worn for him to show up but he never did, he must be sick.

***

Finally I can go home, today seemed to take forever. I was walking home when someone came up behind me and pushed me causing me to fall face first onto the hard ground. I turned around ready to yell at whoever it was when they kicked me in the face. I curled up until they were done beating me up.

I got up and continued my walk home. Right when I walked through the door I was slammed into the wall, as someone punched my in the stomach. I looked up to see my father, what is he doing here? He said he was never going to come back.

You see after mike died my dad was upset, but he was okay considering he still had one son. That is until I told him I was gay, that's when he packed up his bags and left. Just like that and he didn't look back. I haven't seen him in almost a year. But now here he is kicking me and calling me a worthless fag.

When he's finally done I look up to see my mom sitting on the couch watching with a smile on her face, that is until she sees me looking then she looks away pretending nothing happened.

I stand up about to walk to my room but I have to stop for a moment while I wait for the black spots that invaded my vision to go away. Once they are gone i walk to my room locking the door. I walk into my bathroom grabbing my blade I sit on the floor as I carve worthless into my arm. I clean up then go into my bedroom collapsing onto my bed as I cry myself asleep.

I wake up to someone's breath on my face. I jolt up looking at who it is, great is he here to beat me more? My question is answered when he takes his belt off, I close my eyes waiting for him to hit me but what happens next makes my stomach drop.

I hear him unzip his pants, I quickly open my eyes... oh god no. Please tell me this isn't happening.  He pulls his jeans and boxers off. I looks away abiut to run for the door when he pushed me down on the bed.  I struggle to get free but he's to strong and soon he's ripped my cloths off.

Oh god why is this happening? I feel the hot tears running down my face as I continue to fight trying to get free. "Stop crying you fag" he yells as he slaps me hard. He pushes into me and I scream out in pain. He continues to thrust I and out as I scream and cry begging for him to stop. I scream for my mother to come help me but she never comes.

It seemed like forever before he was finally done.  When he's gone i rush tf o my bathroom and get into the shower scrubbing everywhere till I was scrubbed raw, but I still didn't feel clean so I continued to scrub and scrub till I was bleeding. I calapse on the shower floor sobbing. Why did he do this?

After a while of sitting there crying I get out of the shower grabbing my blade and slicing open any place on my arm I could find. I sit in the corner of my bathroom rocking back and forth hoping he wouldn't come back. I sat there for what seemed like forever before I heard my alram. I quickly got dressed for school before running out the door.

***

Third persons POV

Vic walks into school distracted by his thoughts. He goes to class and doesn't even notice kellin sitting there. Kellin taps vic on the shoulder and vic jumps forgetting where he was.  He stares at kellin blankly for a moment before looking away an continues to torture himself with thoughts of what happened last night. Kellin looks away thinking Vic's still mad about the whole thearopy thing.  At the end of the day both leave school. One wondering why the boy he likes so much is ignoring his existence.  While the other is dreading going home,  not wanting to see his disgusting father or his evil sadistic mother.