╻ ♚ ╻ Melody Sophia Rose╻ ♚ ╻

**❝It's not a silly question if you can't answer it. ❞**

━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━

━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━

━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━

FULL NAME | Melody Sophia Rose

ALIAS | None

AGE | 17

SPECIES | Human

GENDER | Female

SEXUALITY | Pansexual

OCCUPATION | Student

╻ ♚ ╻

GENERAL APPEARANCE | Melody is an adorable girl. Standing at just 5'2, Melody is a petite girl with big brown curls and bangs. She has big innocent blue eyes that are always excited to see new sights and learn new things. She has a soft round face with porcelain skin and naturally rosy cheeks. She is shy about her appearance, since she has been around Fae all of her life. Fae are beautiful tall creatures with slight curves while Melody feels ugly compared to their beauty. She is short and has wide hips. She knows she has more fat on her body than them, despite being fairly skinny she cannot help but to feel ugly in comparison to them.

GENERAL ATTIRE | Melody prefers loose fitted clothes to hide her curves. Her go to in skirts and dresses made of soft silks and linen. However, since she is going to school, she is forced to wear a uniform. Her uniform dress is a deep navy blue with white stripes on the bottom and a red bow by the neck. It's sleeveless but she will sometimes wear a red cardigan with it. The skirt is far too short for her liking, reaching to the middle of her thighs and showing off her thick thighs. She prefers wearing clothes that cover her skin more, but she braved the uniform and wears it as best as she thinks she can.

GENERAL PERSONALITY | Melody is kind and free spirited. She is painfully naive to the world, as if she had been sheltered from it for her whole life. She thinks the best of others, and seems to be oblivious to how cruel the world can truly be. She is gentle and always has a smile on her pretty face even when times get tough. She will always be there for anyone who needs her although she can be easily used by others. She is utterly selfless by always thinking and concerning herself with others, although she is also a terrible empath. She is extroverted and curious, although her curiosity often gets the best of her.

FEAR OR PHOBIA | Melody is afraid of being alone. She prefers surrounding herself with others, since she is a social butterfly. Yet, the girl is afraid for others and wishes that other people won't have to suffer.

╻ ♚ ╻

BACKSTORY | Melody had been kidnapped when she was just a little girl. She had been in her captors company for years until she managed to escape one day. Alone and scared, the little seven year old Melody had found herself inside of a woods. She had cried herself to sleep that night, not having food, shelter or anyone to take care of her. Until the mythical creatures of the forest found her. They brought her to their ruler, the Fae Queen who saw something in Melody that she has not confided in anyone. She raised the girl as her own, gifting her with Sight, the ability to see every fantastical creature as well as giving her wards as to protect her.

Although Melody cannot stay in the forest amongst her friends forever. She is set out into the scary real world on a mission to learn what it is like and if it is safe for her friends to finally come out of hiding.

Of course, the Fae Queen has other plans and poor Melody is a pawn in the Queen's plan, not that the girl knows of it.

GOALS OR AMBITIONS | Melody wants to make the world a better place for anyone and everyone that she meets. She wants world peace, and hopes that she will see that day come.

POWERS AND ABILITIES | Melody was gifted with the ability of Sight, which means that she can see fantasy creatures without any spells or special tools. Wards have been placed on her in order to protect her, although she does not know from what. Not that it matters much to her.

╻ ♚ ╻

**SCENARIOS**

**SCENARIO 1|**

You have always known that magic exists, and have been sworn to protect both worlds. You know that the only way for that to happen is to keep both worlds separate. Yet, the new girl that shows up at school seems to know about magic as well, and threatens to destroy your family's legacy of protecting both worlds. You need to find out who this girl is exactly and why she is here.

**REQUIREMENTS**|

Your OC knows about magic, and has been sworn to protect its secrets. As this roleplay plays out, a war will break loose and it will be up to your OC and mine to end it.

**SCENARIO 2|**

Make one up.