╻ ♚ ╻ Nahele Aran Kadir ╻ ♚ ╻

**❝ Lies sound like facts to those who've been❞**

╻ ♚ ╻

FULL NAME | Nahele Aran Kadir

ALIAS/TITLE | Prince Nahele Aran Kadir of the Elven Empire

AGE | 23

SPECIES | Elf

GENDER | Male

SEXUALITY | Pansexual

OCCUPATION | Elven Prince

╻ ♚ ╻

GENERAL APPEARANCE | Nahele has an almost white complexion that looks as if he has never seen the sun. His hair is just as ghostly white as his skin, however his eyes seem to have a constant golden glow yet he cannot see. He is a rather short male, standing at only 5'6 with a toned body. Nahele does not give an intimidating presence by his appearance, however the cold look in his eyes could make anyone stop cold in their path. He seems as if he can see right through others, as if he can see their deepest, darkest secrets. However, despite his rather cold and lazy looks, the young prince almost always has a flirty smile on his face whenever he is in the presence of young women, and men.

GENERAL PERSONALITY | Nahele is an obnoxiously consistent flirt. He loves to flirt with anyone and everyone that crosses his path, he loves sensing the sensations of others and although he cannot physically see, he can still sense others emotions in colors. It is a strange gift, but one that he enjoys and uses for his entertainment. He is extremely charming, and manipulative. He may not be suited for combat, but he should not be underestimated. He is more powerful behind the armies, planning and scheming. He prefers hosting lavish feasts and balls to ensure loyal allies, and socialize. Oh how he adores socializing with others, to say that he is an extrovert is an understatement. He flirts between people at parties, dancing with any young maiden who wishes to steal a moment with him. However, it may seem that he is a careless prince enjoying his wealth, he is tactical and converses with others as a way to learn about them. It is his way of getting to know others, and if they are truly worth his time.

FEAR OR PHOBIA | Despite the fact that Nahele was gifted with rare abilities due to his loss of sight, the young man craves nothing more than to see. It terrified him that he cannot, and always feels as if he is trapped within his own blankness sight. He despises the feeling of being trapped. He also has an odd fear of germs. His palace must be as pristine and crystal clean as possible, despite the fact that he cannot see it.

╻ ♚ ╻

BACKSTORY | Prince Nahele's parents had difficulty conceiving children. His parents had gone through too many miscarriages and stillborns to last a lifetime, yet the couple persisted in creating an heir. Desperate for a child, Prince Nahele's father made a terrible bargain with an awful witch. He knew that making deals with witches was a terrible idea for they always demanded more for what they gave, but the king was desperate and had no other option. In hopes of having a son, the king bargained his eyesight as well as a life. He believed that the life would be of an insignificant animal he would procure as an offering to the witch. Yet the witch had other plans. When the news arrived that the king and queen were due to have a baby, the whole empire grew ecstatic. With the promise of a new heir, the couple could not have been happier until Prince Nahele was born. The offering, as it had turned out, was not the life of any animal but of his own mother. Prince Nahele's mother died the night he was born. Over stricken with grief, his father passed a few years later leaving Nahele in the arms of the king's advisers. In order for Prince Nahele to finally take his rightful place on the throne, he needs to marry.

GOALS OR AMBITIONS | Prince Nahele has his empire in mind. He believes that he can make grand changes for the better, but he needs to find a spouse. He is in search of someone he believes could become a great partner, but someone who he would love dearly. In addition, he craves to be able to see. He wants nothing more than to set his eyes on his love, to see the world for what it is rather than its feelings.

POWERS AND ABILITIES | Nahele is an Elven Prince who can grow plants like most in his Empire. However, he cannot magically cause plants to appear. He can only grow plants that already exist.
In addition, he has the rare ability to see emotions in bursts of colors. It is the only thing that he can see and he tries to cling onto it by surrounding himself with others. This ability makes others emotions vulnerable to him.

╻ ♚ ╻

**SCENARIOS|**

**SCENARIO 1|**
Nahele is in search for a spouse, yet those who he has met have not piqued his interest. They have all been boring princes and princesses full of privilege without an ounce of real human boy within them. Nahele is sitting on his soon to be throne when you arrive. You are guided in by guards who force you down in front of Nahele. You have been caught stealing from the Elven Empire, a terrible crime. Yet Nahele seems to be interested in you. You...
**REQUIREMENTS |**
None
**MALE | FEMALE | OTHER OC |***

**SCENARIO 2|**
Make up your own...