╻ ♚ ╻ Faith Alina Allure ╻ ♚ ╻

━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━

━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━

━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━

FULL NAME | Faith Alina Allure

ALIAS | None

AGE | 26

SPECIES | Human

GENDER | Female

SEXUALITY | Bisexual

OCCUPATION | CEO of a successful fashion company.

ALLIANCE | Faith looks out for herself, and only herself. She does not meddle in anyone's else's business.

╻ ♚ ╻

GENERAL APPEARANCE | Faith  is a beautiful young woman. She had long fiery red curls and cold blue eyes. She has a small nose and pouty pink lips. She had a soft yet sultry look to her since she knows she's beautiful and she flaunts it. She is average height, standing at just 5'4 and is often overlooked because of her feminine appearance, yet she does not let that bother her. She knows that others may look over at her at first, but she knows her way around others and will have others respect within just a moment. She has an intoxicating level of confidence that it's hard to not notice her when she steps into a room.

GENERAL ATTIRE | Faith can be seen wearing anything that is trendy yet elegant. At work, she is often in a power suit, wearing a blazer with a matching pant. Although, she prefers to have something feminine on and will often wear a lacy tank top underneath her blazer. She is not afraid to wear what she wants and to show off a little more of herself then is seen as appropriate for work. Whenever she is not wearing a suit, she will be wearing a tight dress. It often depends on her mood. Either way, she can rock just about anything that she wears.

GENERAL PERSONALITY | Faith is a sassy and manipulative young woman. She has a bright smile and knows how to get what she wants. Well, mostly. She is smart, always knowing what the right thing is to say in order to get what she desires, such as getting a high position at work, and getting into others pants. When it comes to work, she is hard working and has easily made her way to the top and continued to expand her company with the  connections she is always able to acquaintance herself with. However, she is always searching for love, for someone that she will feel comfortable around, someone that she can confide in, however that is something that she has always struggled to find. She can never find the right person for her because she always ends up pushing them away. She doesn't want to reveal her true self to others so she created a character for herself. Gone is the girl that she once was, the girl that always thought the best of others and put them before her. Now, Faith is a selfish woman who only looks out for herself. Since if no one else is going to do it, then she has to. She has built tall, impenetrable walls around herself snd doesn't let anyone in. When someone may try, she often shows a different side of herself. The side that no one likes and pushes them away.
She hides behind a wall of false confidence, always acting like she has her life all together. That she knows what she wants and that if she tried then she can get it. Although, she acts as if others opinions don't matter to her, but they do. Not like she would ever admit to that of course.

FEAR OR PHOBIA | Faith is often worrying about what others view her as. She is afraid of being disliked, which she know that she is and does not change it because she is even more afraid of being liked.

╻ ♚ ╻

CURSED LIFE INFORMATION | Faith is now the owner/CEO of a big fashion company. She is always looking for ways to improve her business and make more money. She is a workaholic, never allows to take time for herself unless there's some sort of business aspect to it. She is rich, yet nothing can feed the greed of wanting to be close to others.

GOALS OR AMBITIONS | Faith's goal in life is to be the best that she can be by being better then everyone else. She wants the world in her hands, to be the richest woman that there ever was, hell to even be the richest person that there ever was. Shes ambitious, always looking for new goals to achieve and with her mind set out to it, she will often succeed.

POWERS AND ABILITIES | Faith has the ability to read people. She cannot blatantly read people's minds, or hear what they're thinking but she can read people well based off of their auras and body language. She is able to tell how someone feels in any given situation and will determine how they will react to her own actions. She uses her ability to read people well as a way to get what she wants from them. She will alter her own personality in order to fit the other person's comfort level and so that she can get what she wants from them.