Chapter 5

While taking time off of schoolwork is a pretty neat bonus for someone who recently got expelled from school, sooner or later one has to accept the reality of public education, regardless of whether or not it actually becomes useful in the long run. It can almost be a guarantee that the majority of readers here have already forgotten most, if not all, lessons that were taught in middle school.

Hard facts aside, Izuku was not exempt from receiving his learnin' while at home. There was still time before summer vacation arrives, and Mamadoriya was determined to make sure that her little baby boy graduates beforehand. For this, she waited until her son was done with his homework before speaking with him at the dinning table. She will have no choice but to lay down the law...HARD.

"What!? What do ya mean I can leave the apartment to see my friends!?"

Inko wondered about her son's lack of patience, " *sigh* Izuku honey, I know you better than anyone else here in this world. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that I know the moment you go out the door you get yourself into another one of your hair-brained shenanigans."

"...But, but, bu-"

"I know, I know... you can't help it. Ever since your quirk showed up, you are always compelled to do something no matter what. I remember when you were just a little boy that you couldn't even sit still for five minutes. Still, you have been very, VERY naughty recently and no son of mine is going to grow up as a delinquent."

"That last incident wasn't even my fault! Mei and Mirio said so!"

"And they are also your friends, which means that they could easily twist their words as well."

"They would never do that! You're being such a-!"

And it was in this moment that he knew, he [AY CARAMBA!] up. He covered his mouth to stop himself, but it was too late. DOOOOOM! At that moment he felt the cold aura of Mamadoriya's wrath, and quickly jolted straight in his chair.

"...Being such a what now, Izuuuukuuuu?"

"N-n-n-n-n-na-na-na-na-na-na-no-nothing mom..."

"Oooohhh noooo, I am pretty sure it was something Izuku... care to elaborate?"

"No, nothing mother!" said Izuku, trying to defuse the situation "I have not said anything whatsoever! Nope! Nuh-uh! Nada!"

Izuku was sweating bullets under the intense stare from his mother, wishing that she would drop it.

"...Oh I see! Sorry about that sweetie! I thought I heard something here."

Izuku resisted the urge to sigh in relief. He was not out of the woods yet. At the very least his tutor was not around to see this, or else she would have a laughing fit at the sight of the boy being scolded by his mother. That and there was no frying pan, so things are going smoothly.

" I'm glad that's the case... I would really hate to use this on you again so soon, dearie~"

And now the killing aura is back. That, and the pan suddenly appeared on the dinning table. Good god, what is wrong with this woman!?

"Now then..." said Inko, "How about you help me with dinner tonight? It's been a while since we had some quality moments together, you're always out with your friends. And ever since your father began working overseas I've been DYING to have more family time..."

Isn't being with Mitsuki enough!? And why the hell did she say it like that!?

Poor Izuku just sat there, crying silent tears with the thought of this being his last supper.