U.A : The Bing.com of Heroics (In a Good Way)

It was another day in the illustrious school of UA, where things were now cooling down after the first few days of the semester...or was it a week? Sometimes its a bit jarring to suddenly forget how long ago it happens when so many things happen in such a short time. Perhaps that is the reason why Izuku tends to lose track of time often.

Or maybe its better to remember the events that happen rather than the dates that are associated with them. Time is nothing more than a construct after all. Or was that common sense? Maybe that one.

Regardless, if any one has learn anything about the Green Menace it is that seven times out of a quadrant of fish it is possible that he might forget one or the other. Either that or he actively ignores it as if it was neural SPAM. Whatever the case, it seems that today it's the time as lunch has already started and there is no sign of him anywhere. Meanwhile Mei and Mirio are having a friendly discussion at the lunch table.

"What the hell do you mean you would trap it with an electrified net over a fountain!? Since when do you have the time to set up a trap like that? Actually no, forget that! How the hell would you even have one on you in the first place!?"

"Wow, you might actually have a problem with your quirk if it goes through your skull instead of into it! You know I always have several of my babies with me at any time for emergencies! And what about you, mister 'phase-into-every-wall'? Your solution was just to literally stay in the kitchen freezer until dawn. Can you even handle the cold all night?"

"Well yeah, because while you have to actively move around and NOT get slammed into oblivion like a makeshift bongo drum, I can just stay there and wait till they get to me! They're cold-blooded, remember? As soon as the feel even a bit of a chill, they immediately start to lose momentum! That all the job done with the least amount of effort!"

"But there are thirty of them. THIRTY of THEM! Do you really think you'll have enough time to even find a freezer before they find you?"

"Of course! Malls are always filled with food stores, and what do they all have? Freezers! I don't have to waste much time to find one."

"Well I hope you find a way to get out of there, because if that door closes on you, you might as well let those things bite you in the ass and call it a day!"

This discussion has caused a bit of commotion with the other students, but decided to ignore it soon afterwards. Meanwhile a few of the girls from 1-A are having a conversation nearby.

"I don't know about you guys, but I get the feeling that today is going to be weird." says Asui.

"What do you mean?", asks Toru, who is eating her homemade bento.

"Well first Izuku gets called to the principals office, then Aizawa-sensei, then we just spend the entire morning class doing whatever. Then when we go to lunch, and we see the entire 1B class who are looking absolutely awful."

"Oh yeah! I was wondering about that. Did you ask them what happened?"

"I tried, but it seems like they were even too tired to even talk. Guess today's heroics class is going to be excruciating, ribbit."

"Ugh! I hope they're at least fun like the apprehensive exams, I don't want to do any long lectures about 'how to properly behave when confronted with the press'" says Mina anxiously.

"It won't be fun as it will be more... interesting I guess, ribbit."

"Yeesh that bad? You're sure they didn't just spar or something?" asks Jiro, who up until now had just been listening.

"Again, I wasn't able to ask but they were really out of it. As a matter of fact, one of them was even breathing very heavily. Almost like she would pass out at any moment."

The Ssssmokin' Hero: Deku!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें