Plans For The Future

NARRATOR POV

"Get up, Eddie. Say hello to the fans."
"Josh, why are you vlogging?"
"Why not, Juicy? Some of the fans are curious as to what our routine looks like. Everyone, up."
"Not smart, Josh. they could be-"
"Leave it alone, Narrator. And everyone up and dressed. Let's go."
I hate this stubborn ass so much sometimes. I've never met someone so stubborn. Not even my drill sergeant was this stubborn. That's saying something.
"What's on the agenda today, numb-nuts?"
"Glad you asked, Emo Retard. We are going to combine a bunch of ideas into one. For example, a fan recommended we do drunk building. I however don't want to nail myself in the hand with a hammer or nail gun so we're buying a ton of building toys and we'll play a truth or drink game while we build. Narrator."
"What?"
"Since you're so adamant about the whole "Stalker" thing, you'll be the question keeper."
"Alright. Good for you guys, cuz I am an open book."
"Along with our twitter followers. Don't forget to tweet to your followers and ask them for questions for you."
"We got a stockpile of alcohol, dude?"
"Yeah, Juicy. Don't you worry. We're all going shopping for the things we need."
"Can we get our own type, Josh?"
"Sure."
"Yes! I'm gonna get Lincoln logs, dude. Hell yeah."
"Not many places make those anymore, Dawg. I'm gonna go shower, then we can go."
"I'm gonna make some food. Y'all want anything?"
"Not if you're cooking, Josh. Unless I get to help. Need any help, dude?"
"Na, Juicy, I got it, Mate. Fuck off."
"Mhmm."
There he goes. Son of a bitch. At least that car stopped circling.
"You good, Sam?"
"I'll be good, man. Thanks. I'm just worried."
"It'll work out. I promise. We got a plan. We can do this."
"Right."
"Now come on. Let's go and show Josh the magic of dehydrated food."
"I still have half a bottle of those left. Let's go."
"Sam, you are our of it? I got at least four hours of sleep last night. You got none. Are ya sure you'll be alright?"
"I'll be fine."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay up tonight."
"We'll figure it out later, man. We got this."
"Right."
Let's hope, anyways.
Grabbing the container of dehydrated food, I followed Gaege to the kitchen and saw Josh messing with an empty pan.
"Josh, want to try some dehydrated food?"
"What? The fuck do you mean?"
"Do it, Narrator."
"Alright, I've forgotten how to tell which is which. So we'll see, I guess."
"What is happening?"
"Just watch, dude. Here's a bowl, ."
"Thanks, Gaege. Now watch, Josh, and be amazed. I think this one is a taco."
"Eddie would probably like tacos for breakfast."
"Dude, I would like a taco for breakfast. As long as it's not soggy."
"The hell is going on?"
Without another word, I dropped the tablet into the bowl and used the syringe to drop a little water. Immediately the thing grew to a huge watermelon.
"Whoa, not what I was expecting."
"How the hell did you do that?"
"Juicy? If you please."
"Magic, dude."
"I hate you two so much."
"Wait until we find the tacos, dude. Those are so good."
"Tacos?"
"Yeah, man. What else do we have left, Narrator?"
"Like I said, I can't remember how to tell what we're looking for. Uh, one more fruit snack thing, a couple of burgers, uh, a couple of apples and oranges, tacos, like I said. That's all I can remember. He threw some surprises in here. Like the melon. Got a knife for this monster of a melon, Josh?"
"I'm still trying to process what just happened, bruhs. Where did... how did... son of a bitch, I need alcohol."
"Nope, you still got to drive, man. We don't know where we're going."
"Hello?"
"Hey!"
"Where is everyone?"
Great. Smashing, Reekid, and Mully are all here.
"Kitchen, mates. Come in here. You guys gotta see this shit."
"What is up- that is a huge melon! Smashing, Mully, look at that."
"Whoa."
"Son of bitch. Josh, what did you do?"
"Nothing, Mully, It was those two."
"No. It's magic."
"Can we do another one, Narrator?"
"Mmm, I don't know if that's a good idea, Juicy."
"I'll do it."
"Josh, don-"
"Yoink. Thanks."
Josh took the bottle from my hands, grabbed another bowl, filled it with water-
"Don't dump those in the water, Josh. They're highly responsive to-"
"Doing it anyways."
Dammit.
"Fine. Let it ruin your house."
"What?"
Too late.
The things instantly hit the water and grew to sizes too much to handle, then erupted in a mess of water and food. There were bits of meat, taco shell chunks, soggy burger buns, fruit rinds, hotdog bits, I even saw something that looked like something made with chocolate smeared all over one of three fruit rinds.
"Wow... that was so awesome!"
Dammit Reekid.
"It looks like Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs threw up in here."
"I told you not to do it, Josh."
"I get it, Narrator. I should have listened. I'm sorry."
"Josh, mate, what are you gonna do? And I think it got all over your camera. Is that the-"
"New camera? Yup. Son of a bitch."
"Hey guys I- whoa. What happened in here?"
"Uh, ya had to be there, Eddie."
"Look at my camera, bruh. Look what happened?"
"I might be able to fix that, amigo."
"Seriously, mate?"
"Yeah. Part of the target experience. I had to fix a lot of problems in electronics."
"Please fix it, mate. I may be a man, but I'll beg."
"No need, amino. Let me see it."
"But you stay in here, Josh. We're all cleaning this up together. Come on."
"But, Narrator, I wanted to go swimming again."
"Smashing, go and watch Reekid swim. Make sure he doesn't drown."
"Alright."
"Who do I look like? Gaege?"
"I only nearly drowned once. So shut up, Ree-boy."
"Ha! One too many times, man."
"So you don't want me to tell them about that time you nearly drowned in a kitty pool?"
"Mully!"
"Do tell, Mully."
"It was for a joke. The joke went too far."
"I'm just messing with ya, Reekid. If ya throw words, Imma throw back. We cool?"
"Right. Yeah, we're cool, Gaege. I'll... I'll help you guys clean up everything. We all cotributed, aye."
Too much is happening at once. Can life just slow down a second? Please? Whoever is listening, please?

Author's note: I'm changing Mullen to Mully. Mullen just doesnt feel right, whether his real name or not. Also, not the greatest at writing wholesome... obviously.
Thanks for stopping by.